Thermaltake unveils three new champions, and one rebadge because why not

brownninja97

First up are the new and rebadged Lv10 cases

124a.jpg

This is the Lv10 GT, its the same case but its now silver so its limited addition, if you by chance like its appearance you can find many reviews of it.

aaaaannnnndddd then

124b.jpg

Moving swiftly forwards is this little guy, thermaltake failed at birth control and now a mini lv10 has been formed, not much is known but its ITX and that it takes after its father, they have the same nose.

http://www.techpowerup.com/201690/thermaltake-level-10-titanium-limited-edition-unveiled.html

125b.jpg

Next up is all this watercooling stuff, its interesting, im not too experienced in the field of custom loops but i recognise a rad, a pump, a tube, maybe a block and some bleach.

http://www.techpowerup.com/201692/thermaltake-unveils-pacific-line-of-water-cooling-parts.html

126a.jpg

Now next up is yet another warrior entering the titanium arena, ready to face the other mountains(hopefully its head doesnt get crushed). Well corsair, you are no longer a lone wolf, this arena is filling up pretty well. Of course it comes with all the standard stuff from end end psues, nice braided cables, a fan, a slick tier single 12v rail.

http://www.techpowerup.com/201694/thermaltake-unveils-toughpower-titanium-1500w-psu.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

That PSU has 1 12 volt rail? WOW

So does the AX1500i

OklahomaWolf at jonnyguru.com notes that that's nearly enough to Arc Weld off of.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

So does the AX1500i

OklahomaWolf at jonnyguru.com notes that that's nearly enough to Arc Weld off of.

Really? I would think they'd have two or four 

That Level 10 miniature... mmm... 

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Really? I would thing they'd have two or four 

I think they're relying on the build quality being so high you don't need to worry about only having 1 rail.

I'd hope that you'd never get a fault on the SSP for $500

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Ugh, Thermaltake are bad at everything, except gaming mice and now they at least have a passable mini-ITX case though it does look like bad quality plastic like everything else they ever made (except when it's bad quality steel)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

That Level 10 miniature... mmm... 

I think the Level 10 Mini is just a 3.5 inch external HDD enclosure. If it was an ITX case, i'd be pretty excited.

The Orange Box - Bitfenix Prodigy (Orange) / Asrock Z77E-ITX / Intel i5 2400 3.1GHz / Corsair H90 / 8GB GSkill Ripjaws 1600mhz / GTX 460 Super OC / Intel 60GB SSD / 1TB Seagate Barracuda / Seasonic G-Series 650W PSU

I think the Level 10 Mini is just a 3.5 inch external HDD enclosure. If it was an ITX case, i'd be pretty excited.

Damn... yes.

"Level 10 Miniature. This isn't a mini-ITX case, but a 3.5-inch external HDD enclosure styled Level 10, with USB 3.0 interface."

@brownninja97 I trusted you, you lied to me... I got excited over nothing!

Nah, it's my fault, I should have read the source. :P

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Ugh, Thermaltake are bad at everything, except gaming mice and now they at least have a passable mini-ITX case though it does look like bad quality plastic like everything else they ever made (except when it's bad quality steel)

check out the T81, its by far their best case, id say its one of the best cases out there on par with phanteks and corsair.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Bleach?!? lol wut

Come+at+me.+i+love+Bleach+and+im+so+mad_

Listen if you care.

Their AIOs are (or were, seeing as I'm pretty sure they're all discontinued) damn good, especially for their price. They also have decent keyboards.

Nice to see them enter the custom liquid cooling market with pumps, fittings, reservoirs and all. I'm interested to see the pricing on these and how durable the pumps are. Those CPU waterblocks, though.. Not sure if I like them. Then again, I'm not a fan of EK anyway.

Edit: I missed the triple 140mm radiator equipped with the black and red Thermaltake fans. Wow, that looks nice. Wonder if it's a new AIO..

Hmmmm..nope. Phanteks is still getting my money for my next chassis. :P

​That sticker on the PSU is so gross...

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

Come+at+me.+i+love+Bleach+and+im+so+mad_

If only tite could write. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Hmmmm..nope. Phanteks is still getting my money for my next chassis. :P

Same here. The enthoo primo seems like the most perfect case I've ever seen. Also I had a thermaltake case once...never again.

@brownninja97 The Enthoo Pro gives about the same watercooling support with more modularity, better cable management and SSD mounts behind the motherboard tray, for half the price of the T81.