Help me! Infection?

flamer7

Hey there guys four days ago i got this wound, I have no idea how, but it just started bleeding and I thought it was a small thing and would heal fast.

Today, it is still pain and burns when it touches hot water when showering. Is there something wrong or will it heal soon?

post-44662-0-81072300-1402181566_thumb.j

Not the kind of infection I was expecting.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Looks like it cut deeper than the outer layer of the skin. It will be a little more sore than an usual cut, because it will take some more time to heal. At least that is what i think :P

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Doesn't look infected to me, but the reason why it's not healing as fast as you'd expect might be due to it being on a knuckle that's always moving... but what would I know  :P

You should probably look up help from professionals if you think this is serious, not a bunch of geeks :P

I love StarCraft

Intel i5 4670 @3.4Ghz - Gigabyte G1 Gaming Gtx 970 @ 1542Mhz - 120GB Kingston SSD - 1TB Seagate HDD - Gigabyte B85-H3D - 8 GB 1333Mhz Kingston RAM - Azza Toledo 301 - SteelSeries Sensei/Logitech G400s - Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate - Sennheiser HD 598 - Zalman Zm-mic 1
 http://www.last.fm/user/thalandros 
http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=76561198044810844

got this wound

Yeah, a wound. Seriously? It's like 2mm big

Give it a week, it'll be gone

Compatible with Windows 95

Doesn't look infected to me, if it's infected it will swell and you will see red streaks coming from it and moving across your hand towards your arm.

Man up and let it heal, stop poking/prodding around with it if you are, just keep the area clean and it'll heal.

Doesn't look infected to me, but the reason why it's not healing as fast as you'd expect might be due to it being on a knuckle that's always moving... but what would I know  :P

Looks like it cut deeper than the outer layer of the skin. It will be a little more sore than an usual cut, because it will take some more time to heal. At least that is what i think :P

alright then, hopefully :/ 

Not the kind of infection I was expecting.

:( I'm scared

Yeah, a wound. Seriously? It's like 2mm big

Give it a week, it'll be gone

Oh okay, I just thought so because of the yellowish thingy inside

does it have pus? if so you need to see a doctor. Antibiotics are only available with a prescription. 

Judging from the looks of it it doesn't look like it is infected. Try putting some medicated ointment on it and a band-aid. If it doesn't form a scab in a couple of days you might want to just call the a doctor and ask.

Don't be a baby I did this and broke foot yesterday I'm kidding about being a baby some of those small cuts hurt like a motherf*****, but no need to worry

https://imgur.com/foQtCX9 attaching the pictyre didn't work and man going to be first to post but mobile sucks

Oh okay, I just thought so because of the yellowish thingy inside

Yeah, don't worry about it, put a bit of Savlon on it or another antiseptic if you're that worried.

Compatible with Windows 95

go buy some antibiotic cream or what ever its called

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.