Swiftech H220 all-in-one liquid cooler

dgtL

What do you guys think about the new Swiftech H220 all-in-one liquid cooler?

IWould you buy this or save for full custom loop parts?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n1429[/ATTACH]

Well i personally just bought an h100i since im not really confident with custom loops right now, but i reckon the h220 would be a great starting point which you could later use as part of a custom loop when you feel ready for a custom loop

I would probably take a look into this... The flexibility of this product is amazing. If your novice it works fine, and if your a water-cooling guru, you can buy more tubing and radiators to cool more components than the CPU with the included beast of a pump

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

I am buying the minute they go on sale. According to the Swiftech press release on their website its MSRB is $139.95. Its totally worth that, for a 2*120mm rad, pump and heatsink (cpu connector thing) 140 is nothing.

And seeing as it can run other rads! Its so upgradable! I can get that, then upgrade to custom when I have the money. And even if the pump isn't that powerful, I could just a another one. Its a great deal any way you look at it!

I am buying the minute they go on sale. According to the Swiftech press release on their website its MSRB is $139.95. Its totally worth that' date=' for a 2*120mm rad, pump and heatsink (cpu connector thing) 140 is nothing. And seeing as it can run other rads! Its so upgradable! I can get that, then upgrade to custom when I have the money. And even if the pump isn't that powerful, I could just a another one. Its a great deal any way you look at it![/quote']

I would have to agree it is totally worth it. And even tho the pump is huge i do like the look of it.

It's pretty customizable and it has pretty good pump compared to the H100i.

I am buying the minute they go on sale. According to the Swiftech press release on their website its MSRB is $139.95. Its totally worth that, for a 2*120mm rad, pump and heatsink (cpu connector thing) 140 is nothing.

And seeing as it can run other rads! Its so upgradable! I can get that, then upgrade to custom when I have the money. And even if the pump isn't that powerful, I could just a another one. Its a great deal any way you look at it!

If you do go for another pump - you will need a new GPU block - that pump and block and kind of combined. :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I'm thinking of picking this up when it's available, looks awesome.

Picking this up, but replacing the rad and fans with a RX360 and F12's.

I'd love to buy the pump/heat sink unit for a custom loop. The fan controller is pretty bitchin' too. But I'd prefer to use a different rad and fan set up.

It is a sweet closed loop capable of turning itself into a kick ass custom loop....hopefully it is priced below 130$.

PC 1: CPU: i5 12600k     GPU: RTX 4080     MOTHERBOARD: Asus B650M-A D4       RAM: 16x4 DDR4 3200       POWERSUPPLY: EVGA 650 G6  

SSD: WD Black gen 4 x2 + Crucial MX 500 x2           

KEYBOARD: Keychron K4    MOUSE: Logitech G502 SE Hero   MOUSE PAD: Goliathus control XL   MONITOR: Alienware AW3423DW + LG 25UM58 + Dell 24"  Speakers: Edifier R1280T + SVS PB1000

Laptop: M1 MacBook Pro 16                     

Definitely going to pick one of these up. I have a Maximus V Formula so maybe I'll integrate the VRM cooler into it at some point. Really liking the 3 year maintenance free warranty too.

I think that this looks completely amazing. Based on the video that Linus did at CES, it's quieter, runs at cooler temps, and, if I want to in the future, the same pump can support extra water cooling. The only thing that I don't know right now is the price. It will probably be anywhere from around $120 - $200. I'm hoping it's more towards the $120 mark. Does anybody know if the price has actually been announced yet?

I think that this looks completely amazing. Based on the video that Linus did at CES, it's quieter, runs at cooler temps, and, if I want to in the future, the same pump can support extra water cooling. The only thing that I don't know right now is the price. It will probably be anywhere from around $120 - $200. I'm hoping it's more towards the $120 mark. Does anybody know if the price has actually been announced yet?
On http://www.swiftech.com/pr-1-3-13-h220.aspx they say it will be released at 139,95$

It is a sweet closed loop capable of turning itself into a kick ass custom loop....hopefully it is priced below 130$.
It should cost $140 according to a previous post.

Ithink die H220 is an awsome cooling solution for everybody who want to test water cooling.

Well then why would you pick it up?! Just buy a custom liquid rig, will have better rad, pump, res, coolant, etc.

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

I really like this...I will get one when they come to market to replace my H100. I've been wanting to get into custom water cooling for a while now and this will be the perfect start. Has a release date been announced?

AMD Radeon R9 290X / AMD FX-8320 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / Samsung 830 128GB / Seagate 7200RPM 3TB / Corsair HX 850W / BitFenix Shinobi XL / CPU & GPU Watercooled - Thick Triple 360 Rad

I just want one, give me one now!!

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

If the pump is quiet, I will probably get one :) looks like a pretty nice solution + the possibility of expanding the loop in the future, if I ever fell like it :)

I'm interested as to whether this will beat the Kraken X60. What are your guesses?

Send that rad my way, K?

| NZXT Phantom | i5-2500k @4Ghz | H60 | EVGA GTX 680 Sig2 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 

I'm sure Linus will make a more thorough video of it when he can get his hands on it, looking forward to seeing more of his thoughts.

The press release said that they are already manufacturing it, so probably not that long. Though seeing as so many people want it, it might be a while.

As for beating the Kraken X60, it would probably loose in a out of the box scenario, since it has less surface area, but the point really is that you can add a whole other rad if you need the performance.