Swiftech H220 all-in-one liquid cooler

dgtL
What is the thickness of the rad? is it as thick as an h100i or is it the thickness of a normal rad or a h80i because in benchmarks comparing the h100i and the h80i the h80i outpreforms the h100i due to its thicker rad. I am working on a powerful gaming rig with the bitfenix prodigy and I am trying to figure out what I should buy.
I just realised; because of this there are now going to be dozens of threads on "Will the H220 fit in X case?" :/

Definately gonna pick one up aswell, as soon as it releases. would love not having to get a pump that sits a random place in the case to look stupid, this will look alot more clean ;)

Can't wait !

I really like how the pump looks :) I want one, but probably can't wait long enough..

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Hi guys, i really want to get into Watercooling, so im going to start with this, but as im not upgrading my CPU i currently have a i7-930 LGA 1366, so will this come with brackets and do daads that will work with my system ?
Most of their current kits do come with the 1366 mounting hardware, so it should. Just be sure to confirm once release. Swiftech typically include all the Intel mounting gear but not some of the AMD, which you simply have to ask for.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

yea def a good price
And considering, this unit has a far superior pump to almost all the AiO kits...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I wish it was out already! I'm building a new rig next week and it would have been great if it was already available...

I guess I'll stick to my plan of using an H80i, and then replace that with and H220 at some point after it releases (and maybe the price goes down on sites like Amazon, too :) )...

You can use high profile ram with the intel stock cooler no problem..

yea def a good price
It IS far superior to ALL AiO kits out there. :)

I wish it was out already! I'm building a new rig next week and it would have been great if it was already available...

I guess I'll stick to my plan of using an H80i, and then replace that with and H220 at some point after it releases (and maybe the price goes down on sites like Amazon, too :) )...

AMD FX 8350 build... In a Silverstone FT02... Will just stick with an H80i and then save up for a fully custom loop in the future. Hopefully you'll be able to buy just the pump/waterblock of the H220 by then. :)

ConsTR(4)uct:

• CPU
    Threadripper 1900X @ 4.0GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus PRIME X399-A
  • RAM
    32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite @ 3466MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming-X 11G
  • Case
    SilverStone Fortress FT02
  • Storage
    1TB Samsung 960 EVO + 500GB WD Blue SSD + 2x 4TB WD Red (RAID1) + 3TB HGST Deskstar NAS
  • PSU
    Corsair AX760i
  • Display(s)
    2x Acer Predator XB271HK
  • Cooling
    BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro TR4
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G710+
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Sound
    Propellerhead Balance + Bose Companion II + AKG K7XX
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro

Hi everyone,

I'm going to buy my first High-End gaming PC and can't decide which mainboard I should go for: the Asus P8Z77-V Premium or the Rampage IV Extreme.

Hope you can help me.

Thaks in advance

Ivankov

The Rampage is an x79 board right? Your motherboard should depend on which CPU you have/are planning to buy. If you have an lga1155 cpu, go with the P8Z77-v Premium. If you have an lga2011 CPU, go with the Rampage

*Sigh* Please next time post in the relevant sub section of the forum - just keeps general and OT clean :)

In my opinion, the RoG boards are a bit of a waste of money. You're paying for the prestige of it being a RoG product.

Just letting you know that they're two different platform boards, the IV Extreme is Z79 which is the 2011 chipset whereas the P8Z77's are Z77 boards for the 1155. What is your processor/platform?

Just having a look between the V Extreme (Z77, 1155 RoG board) and the P8Z77V Premium - the premium packs slightly more features than the Extreme but for a little extra cost. Things like eSata and WiFi are added but you loose 1 PCI 3.0 16x slot (down to 4)

Hi everyone,

I'm going to buy my first High-End gaming PC and can't decide which mainboard I should go for: the Asus P8Z77-V Premium or the Rampage IV Extreme.

Hope you can help me.

Thaks in advance

Ivankov

Thank you!

*Sigh* Please next time post in the relevant sub section of the forum - just keeps general and OT clean :)

Sorry, I'm new and didn't know theres a sub section. :D

Hi everyone,

Hope you can help me.

Thaks in advance

Ivankov

I know that there are different chipsets, but is the Rampage IV worth the money because the 2011 chipset costs more, too ?

Hi everyone,

Hope you can help me.

Thaks in advance

Ivankov

What CPU are you getting?

I think that this will definitely be a replacement to the Hydro series. What swiftech is doing is great for beginners who were thinking of starting watercooling but didn't want to spend a crap ton of money on their loop. I'm not sure if the fans can be removed though, because he did say that they were pre-attached which could be an issue when mounting it in your case or replacing them with your own preference. Otherwise, I can't wait to see a review of this from Linus and hopefully some direct comparisons.

In my opinion, the RoG boards are a bit of a waste of money. You're paying for the prestige of it being a RoG product.

Just letting you know that they're two different platform boards, the IV Extreme is Z79 which is the 2011 chipset whereas the P8Z77's are Z77 boards for the 1155. What is your processor/platform?

Just having a look between the V Extreme (Z77, 1155 RoG board) and the P8Z77V Premium - the premium packs slightly more features than the Extreme but for a little extra cost. Things like eSata and WiFi are added but you loose 1 PCI 3.0 16x slot (down to 4)

I know that there are different chipsets, but is the Rampage IV worth the money because the 2011 chipset costs more, too.

Well that's vBulletin for you, for some reason this is now in a random thread.

Anyway to answer your question, I'd personally go the P8Z77-V Pro or deluxe myself

Probably picking it up whenever it's released! Will use in my upcoming build :).

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558