Net Neutrality - Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

ericks_comp

Just stopping by to share this youtube video. I finally understand Net Neutrality! lol 

hmm. I want Nutflix NOW!

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

He makes so many good points, whilst including lots of comedy, This guy is a LEGEND! 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Omg this is one of the funniest videos I've seen in awhile.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

Is it true that Comcast and others are actually timing out your access to commenting on FCC website? That you can see the comments but the moment you tried to post one that it just timed out.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Is it true that Comcast and others are actually timing out your access to commenting on FCC website? That you can see the comments but the moment you tried to post one that it just timed out.

nah, they know that either Wheeler won't look at these comments or take them seriously , so why bother interrupting it. They want to make people feel like they give a dam about opinion. If they were taking people's input, this net neutrality problem would be already be solved.

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w