Apple buying Beats now finally making sense!

Megazero

I saw you over my double post topic so I just pull you over here :P

Well in the article they also think that Apple will probably make an adapter too, which will probably cost around 40-50$, well... nope~ even if it work it will look silly.

was just thinking that apple only adaptor $60 bucks

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

Repost or not, this just gives me another reason not to buy from this metrosexual hipster company.

Wow, that projection.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

im sorry, but apple buying beats always made sense. not because of this but because of other things.

Wow, that projection.

8c531d216cbaafbd3a8c341acb289e7a.png

What? This is how Apple has been branding themselves. This isn't some projection, it's their own advertising.

I hate that lightning adapter, the female connectors always end up loose and full of filth.

.... mmhm

Love it.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

Maybe they're trying to prepare themself for a phone thinner than the 3.5mm jack ? If the headphones still comes with the phone, there's not much to complain. Like 97% of people using a iPhone are using the earbuds provided... But yeah, it sucks if you want to use another pair that you can use on multiple devices.

This makes me sad...

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Will that actually make beats headphones on par with other headphones in its price range in terms of sound quality? Or does that mean they could double the price?

Beats will never be on par with decent headphones, honestly this acquisition makes perfect sense - two companies who make overpriced, overhyped products merging so now I only have to avoid 1.

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

Don't really care, never owned and probably never will own a Crapple produxt