I just played my first shooter on PC and it was amazing.

LarsReviews

You probably know that BF3 is for free right now, so I got it. I have played Thief and some other games on PC before, but never a shooter. I used to play CoD on PS 3 and I was always annoyed by the slow loading times. 

Yesterday I played BF3 on PC for the first time and this was the best gaming experience I have ever had. Aiming with a mouse is so awesome, the graphics look freaking amazing and everything loads really fast. Now I will tell my PS 3 to f*** off and play some more BF3 on PC.

Conclusion: Consoles SUCK! PC MASTER RACE!!!  :D

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

welcome to the ultra 60fps side :3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

welcome to the FPS community! :D

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

I still play fps games with my dualshock 3 lol

Pilates

You probably know that BF3 is for free right now, so I got it. I have played Thief and some other games on PC before, but never a shooter. I used to play CoD on PS 3 and I was always annoyed by the slow loading times. 

Yesterday I played BF3 on PC for the first time and this was the best gaming experience I have ever had. Aiming with a mouse is so awesome, the graphics look freaking amazing and everything loads really fast. Now I will tell my PS 3 to f*** off and play some more BF3 on PC.

wellcome to life

Yes, you will never play an fps game without a mouse and keyboard again, now that you have tasted it.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

What are your PC specks and peripherals? Just curious ;)

Welcome to the team! I guess you could call it that.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

welcome aboard the 'PC master race' and '60 FPS master race' , i hope you enjoy your stay

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I still play fps games with my dualshock 3 lol

Singleplayer ok but multiplayer will just get u mad because of all the dying 

Computer: MacBookPro, Imac, PC to be build this year (2014)

Camera: Nikon D90, D200, D800, D7100 (Facebook: http://paradisethroughalens.blogspot.be)

Consoles: PS1, PS2, PS3 

What are your PC specks and peripherals? Just curious ;)

Welcome to the team! I guess you could call it that.

My PC isn't that exciting, but it is the only thing I have ever actually worked for. 

Intel 4430 3 GHz

Asus z87-a

4gb 1660 DDR3

Asus GTX 770 overclocked

Be quiet Straight Power 700W

Samsung EVO SSD 250GB

I use a Logitech MX 600 Mouse and a MX 3200 Keyboard. For typing I use a Logitech Illuminated.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

My PC isn't that exciting, but it is the only thing I have ever actually worked for. 

Intel 4430 3 GHz

Asus z87-a

4gb 1660 DDR3

Asus GTX 770 overclocked

Be quiet Straight Power 700W

Samsung EVO SSD 250GB

I use a Logitech MX 600 Mouse and a MX 3200 Keyboard. For typing I use a Logitech Illuminated.

That's actually pretty solid. More than mine. (laptop APU @ 1.9 GHz :( )

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Singleplayer ok but multiplayer will just get u mad because of all the dying 

I do play multiplayer with the DS3, just because I've never learned any of the PC controls. It's not actually too bad, and I normally beat half of the players in each game anyway. But yeah I'm not very good at gaming so I doubt it would help me that much to use a mouse and keyboard tbh.

Pilates

I have no idea how u used a mouse and keyboard so easily ive played pc for a few years now still use a controller lol.

Have you played Far Cry 3? It's a great game.

PS3 running BF3... oh so funny. Does it even run on low? And in about 2 years' time, the "next-gen" consoles will again be completely outclassed by PCs in their price range. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I do play multiplayer with the DS3, just because I've never learned any of the PC controls. It's not actually too bad, and I normally beat half of the players in each game anyway. But yeah I'm not very good at gaming so I doubt it would help me that much to use a mouse and keyboard tbh.

Strage, then you would rock on PS3. But try to play counterstrike with your DS. 

Computer: MacBookPro, Imac, PC to be build this year (2014)

Camera: Nikon D90, D200, D800, D7100 (Facebook: http://paradisethroughalens.blogspot.be)

Consoles: PS1, PS2, PS3 

Yes, you will never play an fps game without a mouse and keyboard again, now that you have tasted it.

Not entirely true. While I do prefer mouse and keyboard, I can perform the same with a controller in fps games.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

put it this way, Consoles - sports games. PC- everytype of genre.

My PC: CPU: i7 4770K @ 4.2 Ghz MoBo: ASUS Z97-ATX SLI RAM: 8GB (2x4) 2400Mhz GPU: Palit Jetstream 780 TI Memory:1TB Seagate + 120Gb Kingston SSD  PSU: Corsair RM 850W Gold Monitor iiyama 27" 144hz Monitor CPU Cooler Corsair H100i

Love PC FPS but i stick to a wireless, emulated Dualshock4.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

Not entirely true. While I do prefer mouse and keyboard, I can perform the same with a controller in fps games.

2LzvrND.jpg

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p