COMPUTEX Press Releases [Bitfenix, Corsair, Noctua]

I dislike obnoxiously thin and tall cases more than I do overly wide ones. Being itx on top of that, go home Bit, you had way too much to drink.

That tiny Corsair case is kinda cute in a silly way, reminds me of a lunchbox. :P

lol at the furry Noctua fans.

The 780T looks quite awesome, similar to the 600T but with many improvements in ergonomics.

144Hz goodness

No rear exhaust fan in the motherboard compartment on the atlas? That kills it for me. 

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

Those Noctua fans are going to be serious dust magnets.

I didn't think about that at first... oh my.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

WOW all of the bitfenix cases looks amazing! and noctua DAYMNN leading the fan industry!! ...the corsair cases seem pretty interesting! im sure we can look forward to some great linus reviews! :)

SP 120 LED !?!? And SP140 ??

The Bitfenix Atlas reminds me of the Companion Cube.

OK Bitfenix, I love you but you are drunk. Actually, that Atlas could look good with a better paint job that doesn't invoke dreadful Assassin's Creed feelings. God I hate Ubisoft. BARK GRR SNAP

As for the Noctua fans, the one with the fuzz on the outer ring should be good, the principle is good. Not so sure with the fuzzy-bladed one though.

What is wrong with AC 4? I'm actually enjoying the game...:(

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

@Bluejay0 maybe you should add the price. It's $189.99 for the K95 and $169.99 for the K70. There's another article about the RGB keyboards here: http://www.tomshardware.com/news/corsair-cherry-mx-keyboards-mice-gaming,26934.html#xtor=RSS-998

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

So noctua was definitely thinking outside the box in my opinion with the flocking. I wonder what will happen with dust though as its usually attracted to the soft furry flocking.

That low profile cooler is definetly interesting as well as the "square" heat pipes.

Finally corsair has a sp140 and someone has a decent sp fan with LEDs. Though I may not want them, many do. I just hope they are pwm as well otherwise I'll have to say they could have done better.

The GPU plat is interesting. I'm interested in which cards it'll be compatible with and which coolers. I also wonder how good that blower fan is because there is a fine line on those being good or not.

The air 240 is too cute and the 380t definetly has a interesting look. Is it me or does the 780t look a ton like their older cases which personally I really didn't care for looks wise.

Man those cases. And those fans. Instant nerdgasm.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

HXi is overpriced (commented in the other thread about this).

HG10 is a copycat product that people will love because they're fanboys. As far as I can tell Corsair hasn't listed compatibility with AIO coolers from other companies. That was a nice thing for NZXT to do, so lets see if Corsair does the same.

So noctua was definitely thinking outside the box in my opinion with the flocking. I wonder what will happen with dust though as its usually attracted to the soft furry flocking.

That low profile cooler is definetly interesting as well as the "square" heat pipes.

Finally corsair has a sp140 and someone has a decent sp fan with LEDs. Though I may not want them, many do. I just hope they are pwm as well otherwise I'll have to say they could have done better.

The GPU plat is interesting. I'm interested in which cards it'll be compatible with and which coolers. I also wonder how good that blower fan is because there is a fine line on those being good or not.

The air 240 is too cute and the 380t definetly has a interesting look. Is it me or does the 780t look a ton like their older cases which personally I really didn't care for looks wise.

Not only is dust attracted to soft surfaces, but the spinning of plastic next to that flocked material will surely generate quite a bit of static electricity which would make the dust even worse.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

What is wrong with AC 4? I'm actually enjoying the game... :(

I personally hate super narrow linear games that try to "look like" a sandbox game so that's why Assassin's Creed games to me are poison. Also hate the setting of the first game and the lack of imagination throughout the series. But my general Ubisoft hatred has many reasons:

1) Arrogant statements from PR reps and CEOs about how unimportant PC is, how optimizing for PC isn't even on their radar, how they will never approve a game unless they can turn it into at least a three-game moneyprinting franchise and how the modding community and long-term support is smelly and worthless.

2) Literally all their games are unimaginative dross (Beyond Good and Evil and Heroes of Might and Magic the only ones I at some time liked, and they managed to kill the latter with their incompetence)

3) THEY SHUT DOWN THE GOT DAMN MULTIPLAYER FOR HEROES OF MIGHT AND MAGIC V AFTER ONLY A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4) uPlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I had 12 nukes to distribute among game publishers, I would use all 12 on Ubisoft and find a way to get more.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

380T looks like a generator

EU2000%20companion%2010-31-12LARGE.jpg

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

380T looks like a generator

EU2000%20companion%2010-31-12LARGE.jpg

Lol. My grandpa has one of those...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Best thing about 780t is that it have dust filter on all intakes! YAY

Great post, OP. Very thorough. 

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

The Corsair case in the middle reminds me of an updated 600T. It looks beautiful. 

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)