COMPUTEX Press Releases [Bitfenix, Corsair, Noctua]

HXi is overpriced (commented in the other thread about this).

HG10 is a copycat product that people will love because they're fanboys. As far as I can tell Corsair hasn't listed compatibility with AIO coolers from other companies. That was a nice thing for NZXT to do, so lets see if Corsair does the same.

I dont think it directly is as its a full cover and has a built in blower fan. Compatibility is like going to be corsair only I have a feeling, but I really hope not.

Not only is dust attracted to soft surfaces, but the spinning of plastic next to that flocked material will surely generate quite a bit of static electricity which would make the dust even worse.

yea but who knows they might have used a different material for the flocking that we havnt thought of. I mean they are noctua after all.

People complained that the 250D was too big for mITX, so they make their next mITX case bigger...?

People complained that the 250D was too big for mITX, so they make their next mITX case bigger...?

air 240 is also micro atx if thats what your talking about

air 240 is also micro atx if thats what your talking about

No, the 380T.

No, the 380T.

i would wait for actual dimensions it might just look bigger

You can find the dimension on corsairs website at http://www.corsair.com/en-us/landing/graphite-series-380t-780t

I like the looks even more with those pics but yea its on the bigger side my ITX build, ChibiPC, uses a Lian-Li PC-TU200B which is quite a bit smaller.

I like the looks even more with those pics but yea its on the bigger side my ITX build, ChibiPC, uses a Lian-Li PC-TU200B which is quite a bit smaller.

I've been looking at the ncase m1, cuz its tiny.

I've been looking at the ncase m1, cuz its tiny.

Maybe a bit too small? I dont know really but I fit exactly what I needed and ever wanted into the TU200 after a bit of modification.

I like the idea of fuzzy Noctuas. Unfortunately the reality of fuzzy Noctuas will probably be a dusty one.

• 1 year later...

The atlas looks like it be a breeze to build, with the removable tray and all.

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

Saving for a Dream rig :)