Performance guide for Nvidia cards running Metro: Last Light

josh_05

And then AMD cards will still perform better LOL.

Antec 100, Msi 870 G45, Asus Xonar DGX, Creative Inspire T10 2.0, Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D, 4gb Corsair ram, Gigabyte HD 7850, AMD Phenom II x4 B55 @ 3.6Ghz, Cooler Master Hyper 212+, 500GB WD Caviar Black, Cooler Master RX 460, Samsung SyncMaster 226bw

And then AMD cards will still perform better LOL.

here here

hello

I really thought the tessellation slider was really cool. the entire article was awesome 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Very nice find, will finish reading on the way to school :D

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

AMD fanboy LOL

Looking forward to linus test different GPU's 

I like nvidia to but what I like even more than AMD or nvidia is my wallet and in that respect AMD is in the lead right now by a long shot. Still it's nice that nvidia includes this game with some of their cards but they still have a long way to go to catch up to AMD in the graphics department.

Antec 100, Msi 870 G45, Asus Xonar DGX, Creative Inspire T10 2.0, Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D, 4gb Corsair ram, Gigabyte HD 7850, AMD Phenom II x4 B55 @ 3.6Ghz, Cooler Master Hyper 212+, 500GB WD Caviar Black, Cooler Master RX 460, Samsung SyncMaster 226bw

I like nvidia to but what I like even more than AMD or nvidia is my wallet and in that respect AMD is in the lead right now by a long shot.

in terms of what?

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

in terms of what?

Performance, Vaule and game bundels. Also unless nvidia pulls some shady marketing and cripples AMD cards in Metro 2033 some how then I suspect that AMD cards will perform a bit better in Last Light.

Performance, Vaule and game bundels.

performance=titan 

value/game bundles you are right that AMD is ahead 

But in games that arent a part of the never settle bundle, amd is not really ahead 

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

performance=titan 

But in games that arent a part of the never settle bundle, amd is not really ahead 

Titan is in a class of it's own and you can't get Value or game bundles with so ...

Titan is in a class of it's own and you can't get Value or game bundles with so ...

if you are buying a titan, chances are that money isnt a problem for you

Performance, Vaule and game bundels. Also unless nvidia pulls some shady marketing and cripples AMD cards in Metro 2033 some how then I suspect that AMD cards will perform a bit better in Last Light.

performance=titan 

wow i have told you 2 to stop having pissing contests on other threads and you still carry on, can you guys please not tern this in to a "who has the biggest D"%£K competition" and grow up, if there was only AMD or Nvidia they will both be terrible compared to what they are now, be thankfull there competition keeps your wallets ever thicker with cash and your games glowing with awesomeness.

if i see you to having another fight like this on here then i will get a mod/admin involved

Character artist in the Games industry.

if you are buying a titan, chances are that money isnt a problem for you

Not true at all. It just means that you don't care about being in debt.

wow i have told you 2 to stop having pissing contests on other threads and you still carry on, can you guys please not tern this in to a "who has the biggest D"%£K competition" and grow up, if there was only AMD or Nvidia they will both be terrible compared to what they are now, be thankfull there competition keeps your wallets ever thicker with cash and your games glowing with awesomeness.

if i see you to having another fight like this on here then i will get a mod/admin involved

Wait there it was a civil conversation, i admit derailed from the thread but not a pissing contest 

wow i have told you 2 to stop having pissing contests on other threads and you still carry on, if i see you to having another fight like this on here then i will get a mod/admin involved

Are you a mod or are you just back seat modding ? LOL

Are you a mod or are you just back seat modding ? LOL

Are you a troll or are you really that stupid? LOL

Not true at all. It just means that you don't care about being in debt.

....I...what? are you....serious?

3x Dell U2412M |Silverstone FT03 | Maximus V Gene | 3770K @ 4.5Ghz 1.2V | SLI GTX780 | Mushkin Ridgeback 8GB 1600 CL7 | Corsair AX760

Wait there it was a civil conversation, i admit derailed from the thread but not a pissing contest 

its continued over from several threads from what i can tell.

also having chats about the same thing on multiple threads is post farming which is against the forum rules, i suggest in future when talking to another you keep it to PM's unless it is useful information that other people can use.

also given that there are 18 posts so far and 11 of them are yours and G.Freeman its like reading a chat log from Skype or MSN

Character artist in the Games industry.

its continued over from several threads from what i can tell.

also having chats about the same thing on multiple threads is post farming which is against the forum rules, i suggest in future when talking to another you keep it to PM's unless it is useful information that other people can use.

also given that there are 18 posts so far and 11 of them are yours and G.Freeman its like reading a chat log from Skype or MSN

About the post farming, all you have to check is when i joined the forums and when G.Freeman joined, in any case you are right about the rest and i do apologize for that

This is a forum for friendly discussion its being ruined by constant arguing and what i could near class as trolling! Stop : /

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200