How do you get the title member

How do you go from a junior member to a member. Also, can you change your title to a personalised one :P

My PC:

CPU: Intel i7 5820k @4.4Ghz | Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe | RAM: 32GB Kingston fury DDR4 | GPU: Asus Strix 980 | Case: Corsair 700d | Storage: 256gb Samsung 950 pro ssd - 2x 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSDs - 120gb Samsung 840 SSD - 60gb Kingston SSD - 30gb Kingston SSD - 1tb WD Green HDD | PSU: Corsair 700d | OS: WIndows 10 |

I don't think it changes automatically anymore. To change your member title, you must reach 500 posts.

How do you go from a junior member to a member. Also, can you change your title to a personalised one :P

spam urway to 500

Thats pretty cool, and no, i won't spam, i knew it had something to do with post count and if i were to spam i would have done it by now because i joined in april 2013.

Thanks for your help.

:D

My PC:

CPU: Intel i7 5820k @4.4Ghz | Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe | RAM: 32GB Kingston fury DDR4 | GPU: Asus Strix 980 | Case: Corsair 700d | Storage: 256gb Samsung 950 pro ssd - 2x 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSDs - 120gb Samsung 840 SSD - 60gb Kingston SSD - 30gb Kingston SSD - 1tb WD Green HDD | PSU: Corsair 700d | OS: WIndows 10 |

Nothing special really... don't spam please, I've seen some users writing without even reading the OPs well.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Thats pretty cool, and no, i won't spam, i knew it had something to do with post count and if i were to spam i would have done it by now because i joined in april 2013.

Thanks for your help.

:D

i was just about to address that from the previous guy's post, but it seems you are already one step ahead in the game, good job  B)

(btw, off topic posts doesn't count)

i was just about to address that from the previous guy's post, but it seems you are already one step ahead in the game, good job  B)

(btw, off topic posts doesn't count)

thanks, Im not too bothered about the status, i just saw it on other peoples profiles and was curious :P

After all, i don't want too get banned from this forum because it is both fun and useful :D

My PC:

Nothing to be bragged about from that title. If you can't or not too sure in contributing in some of the Computer Hardware subforums,you can always contribute your creativity and ideas in the Workbench section. Nice place to hangout enjoy other people's beautiful build.

Also, use the search option first before posting any new threads to avoid getting annoyed by the LTT repost knights. ;)

Nothing to be bragged about from that title. If you can't or not too sure in contributing in some of the Computer Hardware subforums,you can always contribute your creativity and ideas in the Workbench section. Nice place to hangout enjoy other people's beautiful build.

Also, use the search option first before posting any new threads to avoid getting annoyed by the LTT repost knights. ;)

I know its nothing to brag about, i was just wondering because i had no option to change it and of course i don't want to annoy the "repost knights" (awesome name)!

My PC:

Great, so I'm 1/5 there. Should have it in about 2 years.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

jas57, on 31 May 2014 - 06:18 AM, said:

I know its nothing to brag about, i was just wondering because i had no option to change it and of course i don't want to annoy the "repost knights" (awesome name)!

Haha they'll appear in most of the news threads in no time.

tobben, on 31 May 2014 - 06:30 AM, said:

start by expanding your knowledge so that you have more to contribute, perhaps that will lead to being a more frequent poster, not insinuating that you are lacking in any aspect considering i don't know you :P, statistics wise i probably don't even leave a single reply for every 10th topic that i read, most of the time i just don't see a reason or a need to leave a reply.

I always wonder how do you get that contributor title?

I always wonder how do you get that contributor title?

and you quoted me, ah well, what's done is done :P, as for your question.

if you go to the top of the forum there are a bunch of tabs right? forums, members, blogs etc.. go to the store, from there you can buy a monthly subscription, bronze, silver and gold based on the amount you contribute, you get the contributor thingy corresponding to the subscription you buy.