So who's downloading Mario Kart 8? (those with physical coppies are welcome as well)

Anyone else downloading Mario Kart 8? I just picked it up and the estimate 30min left to download the size of a single layer DVD. For those that didnt download whats you reason for picking up a physical disc?

Oh and lastly, Who's pumped for Mario Kart 8, I know I am!!!

If anyone wants to exchange friends codes to race let me know!

I bought cuz i didnt feel lile filling the HDD on the wii.

Btw which free game will you choice? Im thinki g of the Sonic game.

Ill write my ID when i get home....if ill remember xP

mines already full because of wonderful 101 which is 10GB. I moved that to a SD card in a usb adapter temporarily until I can get a external HDD together. That was so I could put mario kart 8 directly on the wii u for now.

a sonic game is free I only see the below at least in the US http://goo.gl/jGDSHn

New Mario Bros U

Pikmin 3

Windwaker HD

Wii Party U

I have the first three so i have get get the one that is the worst deal, Wii Party U.

Hmmm...did they change it? Sonic was in the list.. but hey! Europe here so maybe diffrent games for me :)

yep I think there are differnt ones. I would recommend Pikmin 3 out of all of the ones in the US if you dont have it as its a great game.

ooo its installing! its installing!!!

In Aussieland the release date is the 31st so that means there's another 6 hours or so before I can download it. I'll probably end up downloading it tomorrow morning which means I'll probably be playing Mario Kart 8 during the WAN show. Good thing the GamePad is wireless, I can do both!  Right?  :)

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

In Aussieland the release date is the 31st so that means there's another 6 hours or so before I can download it. I'll probably end up downloading it tomorrow morning which means I'll probably be playing Mario Kart 8 during the WAN show. Good thing the GamePad is wireless, I can do both!  Right?  :)

Yep I just tripple stared 50cc on the first 3 tiers for each type tonight. I know not that impressive but its not supposed to be and i was having fun. I got two new cars and 2 new parts so far. The car and bikes drive way way different. The car will be basiclaly like classic the bike is interesting starting out.

After seeing this Game I really want a Wii U - I'm Quite tempted to be honest

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

So the games that are avaible in europe is:

Nintendo land
New Super Mario Bros. U
Game  & Wario
Pikmin 3
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Sonic Lost World
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
Wii Party U
The Wonderful 101
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

However it seem i have to wait till August 11-31 before i get that free game =_=

Hopefully buying a Wii U next month, I am so late to the party :(

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

After seeing this Game I really want a Wii U - I'm Quite tempted to be honest

Its got a decently solid lineup of 6-7+ games. If you get it now with mario kart yo get another game free.

Nintendo land

New Super Mario Bros. U

Game  & Wario

Pikmin 3

Sonic Lost World

Wii Party U

The Wonderful 101

However it seem i have to wait till August 11-31 before i get that free game =_=

wow they must be hurting even more in europe to offer all those titles

I wonder why you have to wait, especially that long. I think id still go Pikmin if you dont have it.

Hopefully buying a Wii U next month, I am so late to the party :(

going to get the limited edition mario kart one? Oh and make sure you get it in time to still get your free game.

I bought a physical copy because I live a block away from the mall which is faster than downloading. I also like the fact that the disc is DRM free and can bring it over to a friend's house to play or trade/sell it afterwards.

Edit: Love the game so far

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

Rainbow Road 64 remake is a 1 lap race. What the actual fuck, Nintendo? WHY DO YOU HATE YOUR OWN FANS

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

I bought a physical copy because I live a block away from the mall which is faster than downloading. I also like the fact that the disc is DRM free and can bring it over to a friend's house to play or trade/sell it afterwards.

Edit: Love the game so far

All the games so far that I have bought for the Wii U and the only ones id really recommend are like keepers, ones youll want to have for the life of the console. i like being able just to clikc the game I want to play and go. Also most of my friends arnt local and if they are they dont have a wii u since they just come and play mine so the bringing it to a friends doesnt really apply I guess.

this wasnt the case for this game for for some other like Luigi u and Windwaker you got them sooner than the disc and with luigi u it was cheaper since it was "DLC" for mario U.

great to hear it if you want to play online together PM me!

Rainbow Road 64 remake is a 1 lap race. What the actual fuck, Nintendo? WHY DO YOU HATE YOUR OWN FANS

really so your like SOL if you f-up?

going to get the limited edition mario kart one? Oh and make sure you get it in time to still get your free game.

I am honestly not sure, maybe

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Nintendo land
New Super Mario Bros. U
Game  & Wario
Pikmin 3
Sonic Lost World
Wii Party U
The Wonderful 101

I got my free game instantly. Just register the game and complete the survey then click the banner.

Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

I got my free game instantly. Just register the game and complete the survey then click the banner.

Sweden is different apparently, we dont have a Club nintendo exactly anymore so we have to deal with some other BS.

You know all those gift cards (Star Points) that comes with the Nintendo game? well i cant use ANY of them. and UK/US Club Nintendo have no Sweden option when you register...it´s.So.Stupid!

Sweden is different apparently, we dont have a Club nintendo exactly anymore so we have to deal with some other BS.

You know all those gift cards (Star Points) that comes with the Nintendo game? well i cant use ANY of them. and UK/US Club Nintendo have no Sweden option when you register...it´s.So.Stupid!

Whoo were better than sweeden for once!

I'll have to try again. When I tried doing mine the website was having major issues.

if you want to play online together PM me!

Whoo Whoo pick me, pick me :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Whoo Whoo pick me, pick me :D

I already did... *shakes head*

I already did... *shakes head*

I want more, come at me bro! :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I want more, come at me bro! :D

You cant touch me brah! See you on the track tonight! Didn't you wife beat you every race last time?