Question about Squarespace or similiar services

Guest Darth Revan

So this question is not really for me. It's for a friend. He wants to buy domain and create a website mostly likely using Squarespace. And he wants to know how exactly does he prove the website belongs to him, how does he modify his website once he created. Does he go to squarespace and from there access his account or what? Does squarespace or any other similar service require an id to prove the website belongs to him?

Basically how does it work.

Thanks.

I don't really have experience with Squarespace but Weebly is almost the same and with Weebly the website/domain is yours and you can edit it after it is published.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

i believe you need to go through their website since its hosted there

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I don't really have experience with Squarespace but Weebly is almost the same and with Weebly the website/domain is yours and you can edit it after it is published.

i believe you need to go through their website since its hosted there

So basically once it's published, then you can modify your website by going through their own website, for example squarespace.

So squarespace gives you tools to access your website. Correct?

So how do you prove the website belongs to you? When you sign-up for a domain and website does it require an id? Do they send you information through an e-mail?

So basically once it's published, then you can modify your website by going through their own website, for example squarespace.

So squarespace gives you tools to access your website. Correct?

So how do you prove the website belongs to you? When you sign-up for a domain and website does it require an id? Do they send you information through an e-mail?

I think each domain has some sort of unique key to it or maybe thats just for transfers

Looking for a Programming Project take a look here!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/407332-looking-for-a-project-idea-start-here/