{US} [Mass Drop] EZGO wallet

JTC

Hello guys,

I was Browsing Mass Drop when I came across this awesome wallet, it comes in a variety of colors (Black, Green, Red, Black, Glow in the dark, Pink warrior, and Radio active orange). It also can hold a standard SD card and 2 Micro SD card. The EZGO wallet was also a kick started success, early backers had to pay $25 for the finished product while Mass Drop is selling it for $16.99! Its time to ditch that bulky wallet and grab an EZGO!

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/ezgo-wallet?s=ezgo

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2004867815/ezgo-wallet-a-modern-slim-light-easy-to-use-wallet

Edit: spelling errors. 

Hello guys

I believe this section is for computer / electronic parts only.

Spoiler

Can an admin move it then, or do i have to do that?

I think it's fine. This section is for posting deals. And as far as I'm concerned that wallet is somewhat tech related.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

Can an admin move it then, or do i have to do that?

Use the quote button when replying to someone.

Cool deal, I would consider it technology related as it's a computer oriented wallet. You can not move topics, however I don't think it needs to be moved.

just as a note its not restricted to the US, you can also order this if you live in Canada (and probably a lot of other countries but i can only vouch for Canada)

also i agree that this ad belongs here. there's nothing in the rules/ guidelines posted by Luke on this section of the forum that specifies the deal has to be technology related.

just as a note its not restricted to the US, you can also order this if you live in Canada (and probably a lot of other countries but i can only vouch for Canada)

also i agree that this ad belongs here. there's nothing in the rules/ guidelines posted by Luke on this section of the forum that specifies the deal has to be technology related.

Alright thanks, I saw the "+2.50 shipping to US" so I assumed that it was U.S. only. This is my first post on the forums so please tell me if i'm doing something wrong, I appreciate it.

I believe this section is for computer / electronic parts only.

It has support for SD and micro SD cards so it has technical worth in my opinion.

I would consider buying this if I didn't already have the slim fold micro.

Great wallet if you love thinness but isn't sturdy at all with no cash or cards in it. They did release an updated version that apparently fixes those issues though.

http://www.slimfoldwallet.com/

It has support for SD and micro SD cards so it has technical worth in my opinion.

Any wallet has support for SD and micro SD cards. My wallet even has RAM storage support !

Spoiler

if this drop doesn't make it or you're not too keen on waiting for items from massdrop i though you all should know you can get a wallet from their site directly
http://www.ezgowallet.com/
and use offer code
SOLITE20
to get 20% off your order making  standard wallet cost only $24 with free shipping to many countries