I agree. I liked it. The only thing that definitely needs changing though is the reservoir.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

ehh what

post link of said video

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Slick and both of his rigs speaks to me. 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

I've been thinking of building one myself, I got all the parts I need except the mineral oil, but I do plan getting it over the summer. My question is, is it worth it? Is it good? I did see Slick's rig video a couple of times but my question is: Should I submerge my rig under it or just get my old righ and submerge it? I feel like it's a risk doing it and idk why... Will it offer better cooling than my current setup?

It's a Squirtle, your opinions are invalid!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Later tonight I'm going to be doing a little work on my PC, I'll post a picture of the back panel for you ;)

Cool, same here.  I got inspiration from his hard drive "placement" because I've always had super bad hard drive vibration.  Found some foam and walla!  Hard drive :D

I priced it out, and the oil is a massive expense; and personally, I'd rather collate a pile of money for my next build. There's nothing like having a beyond extreme processor.

That's just it, I did the math, It's gonna take me about 13-15l of oil to fully submerge it. My brother offered to give me that amout of oil because he has it leftover from some previous work so I'd be getting the oil for free. All that I would need to do is get an aquarium and build the mounting on top of it for the hard drives and SSD. :)

I believe you can do submerged SSDs, double check to be sure

Yup, that's correct. I just thought that since I'm building a HDD&SSD rack from an old case I as might as well keep the SSD outside since it runs cold anyways. Also should I detach all the fans? Since the density of the fluid won't let them spin fast at all, I thought that they might be under constant load as they try to achieve the minimum speed (600rpm in my case) and they can't achieve even 50rpm in such density. Also, should I tear apart the GPU? Take the aluminium fan off and the plastic casing and just leave the naked aluminium and copper on it?

@Slick What colour would you sleeve the PSU cables? I think red would fit the mordor theme. Also, you could put in white LED's to make the red really pop!

Social Links: LTT Forum    Website    Instagram    Twitter    YouTube    LinkedIn    Steam 

The Build

CPU Intel i7 4770k 4.4ghz Motherboard Asus Sabertooth Z87 RAM 34gb (4 x 8gb) Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz GPU Evga GTX780 Classified Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic Storage Samsung 840 256gb SSD PSU Corsair HX750 Display Achieva Shimian QH300-IPSMS 1600p Cooling Corsair H100i Keyboard Corsair K90 Mouse Corsair M65 Sound 3.1 Surround Sound Fans 2x Corsair SP120 PWM, 3x Corsair AF140 Q.E, and 1x Corsair AF120 Q.E.

I nearly soiled myself.... you must slay the abomination!

2n6u7oj.jpg

Apart from that, @Slick your PC is a real nice, good work on the easy to remove ethic, your loop arouses me.

You came so close to owing me new underwear....

I dont give two shits and a fuck about what is on that side of the pc, no one sees it apart from me, you cant see it from a window, there is no reason to care as long as it works and doesnt damage anything its fine.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

mmm look at dat ssd

just....just hanging there

I dont give two shits and a fuck about what is on that side of the pc, no one sees it apart from me, you cant see it from a window, there is no reason to care as long as it works and doesnt damage anything its fine.

I can see it with my mind... I can see it with my mind's eye.... :(

I don't care what internals look at all :P

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I LOL'd at the 'cable management', but in reality, what does it really matter?

Why u care?

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |