@Slick ...thx for this very emotional insight !

...and all the fun ^^

PIyiVQh.jpg

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

I'm just impressed that he lugs this thing around to lan parties more than anything else.

When he talked about his room mate, I could feel the sharp burning anger piercing through my screen.

I know, I could see tears forming.  I would be the same, either his roommate just had an accident or his roommate got enraged and smashed it.  If I was roommates to someone with an oil-cooled pc, I would not be worthy to even look at such awesomeness! 

I had an idea what he could do with the Tree of Gondor that he wanted cut into the side of the case. No idea if this would work or not, just an idea. Instead of cutting it out of the side panel of the case he could cut it out of a separate piece of metal that then stands off the side of the case that he could put lighting behind, this would allow him to manage the cables without having to go round the tree.

First Build (Kinda)CPU: i7 3770k MOBO: Asus Maximus V Extreme RAM: 4x4gb Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz GPU: Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 256gb HDD: Seagate 2TB PSU: Corsair AX1200 Case: Corsair 900D

with all the videos and post on amazing clean and "perfect" builds its nice to see the average mans PC.  nice one slick!

My cable management is just cables bunched up and tied to the case.  Cable management is keeping things organised, everyone has different ways of organizing.  If Slick knows where everything is in his current rig, other than the plain looks of things, its perfect. 

It's sort of a pride/craftsmanship thing. For example, I read the Steve Jobs biography and It talked about how his dad always painted the backs of the cabinets before hanging them, though no-one would see it, he knew it was still great-looking.

I understand and respect this perspective. That's why I love seeing overblown, custom water loop systems for the aesthetics. If I had the money and the market I would work with a designer to create systems.

But this is a personal PC, for me a personal PC should always be about function first. I understand other people are different but I'm a rather private person and usually don't let anybody I'm not planning to fuck or work with into my room, not even family members. So I don't really care if my system is a mess (you can see evidence of that on my album) because nobody but me gets to see it.

-------

Current Rig

-------

OMGYES.gif

That's all I have to say about Slick's PC... Keep up the great work! Art is always changing and transforming!

A discussion thread has already been made. I'll merge the threads. 

Ah, so that's why... Far out I was confused at the error messages yo

-Turkey with a vengeance 

It takes a real man to move a real man's rig.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

What rad did he say he had in the top again?

Also really pleased this is being shown, cant wait till the next one...

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

this video is more sad than all the movies i have seen.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online