so YT has pay to watch yt uploads IDK how feel about.

image.png.e3b29da2688c52824d1c121a0e727e1f.png

Polygons? textures?  samples? You want it? It's yours, my friend, as long as you have enough Vram.
Hey heads up I  have writing disorder I try my best but still make errors. 

44 minutes ago, NadiaMayer said:

If anything, this is the creators choice..

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Simple, feel nothing.

Not the only "Members Only" thing in the world, that's for sure.

Plus... not like it's something crucial to livelihood.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

They're basically just doing what YouTubers were doing over Patreon for a long time, paywalling videos. It's like when they added channel subscriptions, they're just trying to bite off Patreon.

Is it content you would've otherwise had access to?

If paywalling content is the creator's choice, I don't see a problem with that. It's YouTube's attempt to keep that content on its platform instead of watching the revenue it generates go to another service like Patreon.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Paywalling is entirely the choice of the content creator, as others have said. Some creators require a paid subscription to their channel to access certain videos, just like how this one video requires Premium.

with the US election on the horizon and flood of annoying ads that we’ll see, I’m sure most people are just gonna get premium anyway

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

Over the past year or so, YouTube seems to be making various moves to attempt to eliminate the need for Patreon to exist. If they really want creators to put all their revenue-generating eggs in one basket... Well, I was going to say that they will need to do better with their strike and demonetization system, but honestly, it seems like they will eventually get what they want here.

That being said, I'm not against them adding more options for creators, especially if it's made universally available (not locked behind some subscriber threshold) across the platform.

this ain't new... dont like it don't watch it is how i feel about it...

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity