6-port Graphics Card Recommendation

savv37

Hello,

I'm looking for a 6-port graphics card recommendation. To start let me give a little background, I have a ThinkPad T16 and am attempting to run 6 monitors, in order to do so I am connecting the ThinkPad to a Razer Core X Chroma however all of the graphics cards I seem to locate only have 4 outputs which is why I'm looking for a 6 port graphics card. The types of applications that I typically run include CAD, office applications & have been known to run multiple instances of Bluebeam Revu to the point where the application images run black. Thanks in advance & any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Scott

The last time I saw 6 I/O port on a gaming GPU was on 30 series cards. I believe it was on some highend gigabyte aurus cards. On 40 series, the most I've seen are 5 and that's on the expensive Asus ROG gpus. Other than that, you would probably be looking at pro cards.

6 minutes ago, kitnoman said:

The last time I saw 6 I/O port on a gaming GPU was on 30 series cards

Even then you can't use more than 4 of those at the same time. You'll need some form of workstation GPU, not a gaming one.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

Ports on the gpu DO NOT EQUAL allowed max outputs. Consumer cards right now are limited to 4 screens on a card.

Only workstation cards will do but whats your budget because those are NOT CHEAP

I previusly used 4 monitors for work (max that gpu supported) to single 4k120/8k60 tv, now I can connect anythings to it and not worry about ports when switching work computers and doing testing.