Keychain USB charging brick?

Title. Does it exist? I found this, but it doesn't appear to be a keychain and I'm not sure if I'm comfortable drilling into the casing to add a chain/string to make it one.

Does anyone make such a thing? Compact, fold out US/CA pins for standard AC outlets, with a USB out? I'd love to find something small enough to carry daily so the next time I'm at the hospital like today, +8 hours now... I have a way to charge!

Big thanks for any and all advice!

Anker makes one that is both a powerbank and has a north american plug: here

its maybe a big large due to having a battery in it, but its the only thing i know off that fits the bill. Anker makes excellent stuff as long as it isnt a security camera lol

50 minutes ago, Invincible Sugar said:

Title. Does it exist? I found this, but it doesn't appear to be a keychain and I'm not sure if I'm comfortable drilling into the casing to add a chain/string to make it one.

Does anyone make such a thing? Compact, fold out US/CA pins for standard AC outlets, with a USB out? I'd love to find something small enough to carry daily so the next time I'm at the hospital like today, +8 hours now... I have a way to charge!

Big thanks for any and all advice!

At that rate, I'd say grab a keyring with a few little links on it, and then just use some sort of adhesive compound, (super glue, epoxy, VHB) and attach it that way.

1 hour ago, matt0725 said:

Anker makes one that is both a powerbank and has a north american plug: here

its maybe a big large due to having a battery in it, but its the only thing i know off that fits the bill. Anker makes excellent stuff as long as it isnt a security camera lol

That's cool, thank you! Although it's a lot thicker than the one I found, I'd pretty wide and thin over thick for a keychain.

1 hour ago, BiotechBen said:

At that rate, I'd say grab a keyring with a few little links on it, and then just use some sort of adhesive compound, (super glue, epoxy, VHB) and attach it that way.

I might end up doing that, I found adhesive keychain things on Amazon as well.