Any Labs changes from new testing at Rtings.com

Are there any plans in the ways LMG plans to improve the testing of displays? Rtings.com just released a new video and mentioned they have a "New Gold Standard" for testing displays. Just asking out of curiosity. 

Is there really any need to rival Rtings.com? They seems to have a good standard for reviewing displays and some other PC parts, not to mention some home appliances.

In case of monitors it seems like quite an ordeal to compete with their reviews.

I edit my posts more often than not

36 minutes ago, internetaphobia said:

Are there any plans in the ways LMG plans to improve the testing of displays?

Has labs even published their current day testing methodology? If it's published somewhere, I'm not aware of it. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

Yeah I saw that Rtings.com updated testing. It's good they're doing it as old one didn't show enough difference between scenarios, especially with modern displays. This one has more test scenarios and tighter tolerance so imperfections stand out more. 

Their article https://www.rtings.com/monitor/learn/research/pursuit-photo

Really I'd maybe expect HUB or their MUB channel to potentially expand testing even more with high speed camera persuit shots and faster panning. 

Awesome to see better tests and monitors lately.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |