Give me advice on my first pc build

After many days and many hours of research, this is the build I came up with. I went with the Ryzen 7 7800x3d because supposedly from many people it's simply the best cpu on the market. Some might say the ryzen 9 but apparently something about it is better. I was going to do the 4090 for graphics card but then found that the 7900xtx is also very good and performs nearly as good as the 4090 but half the price. Also the 5000 series will release later this year and I will likely upgrade to that when the time comes. So the 7900xtx will suit me for that time period. I've looked at many builds with this case and they are absolutely stunning. Also the cooler, ssd, and ram are apparently pretty good. I went with 32g cus that's whats running really well for people rn. I have some questions, 

1. When the 5000 series comes out will I be able to upgrade to it with this build or would I need to upgrade also the cpu and or motherboard? 

2. Should I buy some reverse fans because I am worried that I won't have enough cooling in this build. 

3. Also I've looked into the easy stuff on building a pc like installing ram and the cpu but I am clueless on everything else on where things should go and what to put where. I know generally where things go like the aio but I'm worried about where I put the cables for cable management and if I break anything I'll be devastated and won't know what to do

4. Would this build last me?

I forgot but here's the link https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jQm9ZJ

You have red flags already. your first build should be done right, and not buy now and then upgrade in 6 months. Do it once and spend once.

7800x3D is the best for gaming overall. The next set of cpus are coming out this year for AM5, so its kind of a meh time to build a PC for high end specs.

7900xtx Is not a 4090 tier card, its a 4080ish card. Depends on most games, and depends on if you want Ray tracing.

We dont know if the 5090 is launching in the winter, and even if it is, goodluck buying one.

Do you actually need a 4090 tier PC? Because most people simply dont need that much performance with that kind of price tag.

19 minutes ago, ParzivalAero said:

When the 5000 series comes out will I be able to upgrade to it with this build or would I need to upgrade also the cpu and or motherboard? 

GPU upgrade is a two point mandatory check, and one optional one.

1. Do you have the slot needed on the motherboard, and is the slot backwards/forwards compatible? 99% of the time the answer is yes thanks to most GPU being on the very generous Pcie protocol.
  2. Can you fit it in the case that your system has? Take a ruler or tape measure to the case and see how long and wide it is compared to the graphics card, if its too big get smaller GPU or bigger case.  
  3. Is your CPU too old? Most of the time the answer is legitimately still no, there are many videos on proper bottlenecking identification and this is the most recent that JaysTwoCent did. 

Should I buy some reverse fans because I am worried that I won't have enough cooling in this build. 

You can always just flip the fan around. Contra flow fans like the D30 Reverse is made like so to make sure that the fan grille thats on the back of fans are not showing on a finished build, its always facing the front even when its actually blowing air out instead of sucking it in. That only happens if you set up intake at the top and exhaust at the bottom of the case, and most cases dont experience that huge of a performance increase when adding those compared to proper front to back setup. But of course this is HEAVILY dependent on your case setup, your GPU length and aerodynamics, other decor inside of the computer, and many other factors. Cooling is already complex as is beyond the standard 1 exhaust so im asking you to elaborate on this.

Also I've looked into the easy stuff on building a pc like installing ram and the cpu but I am clueless on everything else on where things should go and what to put where. I know generally where things go like the aio but I'm worried about where I put the cables for cable management and if I break anything I'll be devastated and won't know what to do

If you havent, this. In particular, check Step 12.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

3 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

You have red flags already. your first build should be done right, and not buy now and then upgrade in 6 months. Do it once and spend once.

7800x3D is the best for gaming overall. The next set of cpus are coming out this year for AM5, so its kind of a meh time to build a PC for high end specs.

7900xtx Is not a 4090 tier card, its a 4080ish card. Depends on most games, and depends on if you want Ray tracing.

We dont know if the 5090 is launching in the winter, and even if it is, goodluck buying one.

Do you actually need a 4090 tier PC? Because most people simply dont need that much performance with that kind of price tag.

Alright so do you think I just build a really high end pc and just use that for several years without having to upgrade? Such as using a 4090 and a little higher cpu?

4 hours ago, ParzivalAero said:

What if I just absolutely went for it and did this build? https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DZfPTY

Its really dumb and wasteful to just spend money cause you can. 7950x3D is a bad cpu. 7800x3D has the exact same performance in almost every single game. The CCD management has had issues and just is not worth dealing with. Its a good in theory cpu, but bad in execution for people who dont really know how to fully troubleshoot the issues you will run into.

Stick with cl30 6000 mhz ram. Less issues. Again you dont need 64 GB if you are just gaming.

It really just comes down to do you value your money? Spending 2000$ on a 4090 just for it to be potentially leap frogged in 6 months is just not worth it. Unless you absolutely need it, i would either choose 4080 super or 7900xtx depending on if you want RT or not.

19 hours ago, ParzivalAero said:

Alright so do you think I just build a really high end pc and just use that for several years without having to upgrade? Such as using a 4090 and a little higher cpu?

have you ever gamed on a PC before?  Because right now, the top end of the market is absolutely insane, and you can probably gett something that to you  would look amazing and be the coolest thing ever for like $1200 (12600kf/7600 paired with a 7900xt/7800xt/470ti/4070 etc...).  Most games will run at a very high framerate at max settings with something like that.  Keep in mind, the PS5 is essentially an underclocked 3700x with a 5700xt, and to most people that's a pretty amazing gaming experience.

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.