PC crashes after BOOT with DRAM light, B450 Aorus Elite V2 with Ryzen 5 3600

I bought all new components except GPU, and my build is:

• Ryzen 5 3600
  • B450 Aorus Elite V2
  • 2x8GB Kingston Beast 3600Mhz
  • FSP Hydro Pro 600W
  • MSI RX 470 Gaming X 4GB

The problem first appeared when I started installing Windows where first crash appeared, DRAM light on the motherboard turned on and I got no signal on the screen while the PC seems to be running. For me to restart the PC I needed to turn on the switch on PSU and then turn on the PC. After that incident a managed to install Windows and I thought that everything is alright until the moment when I restarted the PC and booted in Windows where a couple of seconds after logging in PC crashed again with the same DRAM light. 

At that point, I started searching on internet the what is causing the problem. I remove the RAM stick and try every possible orientation and I was still getting the sem crash with the DRAM light. I did not turn on XMP. I tried also fleshing the BIOS and still nothing. When I am in BIOS the PC doesn't crash no matter how long is PC running. 

The next thing that I tried is to use RAM and GPU from a friend which did not help also, BUT when I put his CPU (Ryzen 5 1600) with all my parts the PC stopped crashing and I was able to reinstall Windows with no problem( which I taught is maybe causing the problem). After reinstallation, I put back my CPU and the PC crashed again. 

For the problem to be more confusing when I put my CPU in his build which is I think Asus Prime a320, 2x4gb 2400mhz with some Cooler Master 500w, there are no crashes.

At that point, I didn't know what to do and I thought that for some reason my CPU is faulty so I sent it back to the store for reclamation and they approved it and I got a new CPU which also crashed.

At that point a started locking at CPU voltage in BIOS. I lovered CPU Vcor and VCOR SOC -0.1V, after which PC started working normally, until sometimes when it crashes again but now less occasionally.

What can be causing this problem so I can replace that part because I have a guarantee, any help? 
After all that I thought, that it is due to the BIOS version, and then I installed the latest which is F65a (my previous was F64). Yesterday tried to dynamically lower the voltage -0.15V and PC still crashed after a couple of BOOTs

11 minutes ago, SasaG said:

I bought all new components except GPU, and my build is:

• Ryzen 5 3600
  • B450 Aorus Elite V2
  • 2x8GB Kingston Beast 3600Mhz
  • FSP Hydro Pro 600W
  • MSI RX 470 Gaming X 4GB

The problem first appeared when I started installing Windows where first crash appeared, DRAM light on the motherboard turned on and I got no signal on the screen while the PC seems to be running. For me to restart the PC I needed to turn on the switch on PSU and then turn on the PC. After that incident a managed to install Windows and I thought that everything is alright until the moment when I restarted the PC and booted in Windows where a couple of seconds after logging in PC crashed again with the same DRAM light. 

At that point, I started searching on internet the what is causing the problem. I remove the RAM stick and try every possible orientation and I was still getting the sem crash with the DRAM light. I did not turn on XMP. I tried also fleshing the BIOS and still nothing. When I am in BIOS the PC doesn't crash no matter how long is PC running. 

The next thing that I tried is to use RAM and GPU from a friend which did not help also, BUT when I put his CPU (Ryzen 5 1600) with all my parts the PC stopped crashing and I was able to reinstall Windows with no problem( which I taught is maybe causing the problem). After reinstallation, I put back my CPU and the PC crashed again. 

For the problem to be more confusing when I put my CPU in his build which is I think Asus Prime a320, 2x4gb 2400mhz with some Cooler Master 500w, there are no crashes.

At that point, I didn't know what to do and I thought that for some reason my CPU is faulty so I sent it back to the store for reclamation and they approved it and I got a new CPU which also crashed.

At that point a started locking at CPU voltage in BIOS. I lovered CPU Vcor and VCOR SOC -0.1V, after which PC started working normally, until sometimes when it crashes again but now less occasionally.

What can be causing this problem so I can replace that part because I have a guarantee, any help? 
After all that I thought, that it is due to the BIOS version, and then I installed the latest which is F65a (my previous was F64). Yesterday tried to dynamically lower the voltage -0.15V and PC still crashed after a couple of BOOTs

It could just be a case of making sure everything is seated and cooler is mounted correctly, also check for CPU socket damage. I'd triple check every cable and remove as many components as possible and see if that works. Otherwise, you could try older BIOS versions as a last ditch effort.

So.... has this issue been unresolved for 11 months?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

Regardless, I think you probably have either a dying mobo or dying ram. I'd run memtest. Also try a liveUSB of linux to see if it crashes with that. 
If the crashes are traditional BSODs, then there should be .dmp files. You should inspect those. If you can't get it stable enough to pull them, pop the drive into your friend's PC and look at them there. I use BlueScreenView.

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup