If i dont have CSM enabled my gpu has delay when booting

Ormanu

So I have an Biostar RX580 that has no UEFI support on the vbios( i tried changing it but i cant find one with the same specs as mine, when i tried one at random with uefi my gpu didn't even boot but i backed the old vbios up) and I need to have secure boot on to play some games and use some apps. I have win 11, I have like Ghost Spectre, an win 11 modded smth like that and I have no problem. I had win 11 originally but I had my old gpu for it to work.

I want to get secure boot enable without my GPU freaking tf out and working as normal or just bypass the secure boot check on programs like Valorant Anticheat and FIFA24. If i enable the secure boot right now, csm will be disabled and when i try to boot, the GPU starts booting up and showing display after like 3 min after pc startup. I have ran out of ideas of how can i make this thing work.

Please help me !!

How is your GPU affecting secure boot?
Full specs of the PC?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

Oh boy, this is WAY over my head. This involves modding your vBIOS which is an extremely risky move. 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

alright this is going to stretch my memory a bit BUT I might be able to help you add UEFI ROM to your stock rom.

Upload your stock bios (you can dump via gpuz) and let me check something.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18