First Build RX6600 / RX 7600 XT/ RTX 306012GB

Nitr0_AC
Go to solution Solved by PDifolco,
2 hours ago, Nitr0_AC said:

Planning to build my first PC next month for my birthday. For more context I live in the Philippines where the prices of the GPU are as follows:
RX 6600: $220+ 
RX 7600 XT: $380 (more or less)
RTX 3060 12GB: 325+ (more or less)

My main objective for the system unit will just be gaming and some programming on the side for full stack dev. 
For the CPU I aim for a Ryzen 5 7500F.
What do y'all suggest? I do have a gut feeling my mom won't allow me to exceed a certain budget, so if ever there is one, I would downgrade to AM4 5600.
Thank you for helping out.

7600Xt at $380 is way too expensive, 6600 is kind of weak, the 3060 12GB is the best in your list 

But can't you get a 6650XT or 6700XT at decent price ?

Planning to build my first PC next month for my birthday. For more context I live in the Philippines where the prices of the GPU are as follows:

My main objective for the system unit will just be gaming and some programming on the side for full stack dev. 
What do y'all suggest? I do have a gut feeling my mom won't allow me to exceed a certain budget, so if ever there is one, I would downgrade to AM4 5600.

7 minutes ago, Nitr0_AC said:

budget in php?

Usecases?

Sites you are buying from?

Only site i know in the philipines is shopee so if there are any other sites lmk cause usually theres multiple eshop apps in most SEA countries, here in indo the 2 biggest ones i know of are tokopedia and bukalapak but there are also others like blibli etc. So id assume the philipines probably has more than just shopee

i use tokopedia mainly to buy used pc parts so eshops make buying used alot simpler and safer, im just assume you also cant just drive around or wander around and arrage a meetup for stuff like fb marketplace deals where some sellers cant use shopee or another eshop app to ship to you

Here in indo with a mix of new and used parts all using tokopedia i can make a ryzen 5500 + 6700xt pc for around 400$ so i assume the philipines can do something similar as long as stuff like used gpus and used psus arent overpriced or unavailable

20 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

budget in php?

Usecases?

Sites you are buying from?

Only site i know in the philipines is shopee so if there are any other sites lmk cause usually theres multiple eshop apps in most SEA countries, here in indo the 2 biggest ones i know of are tokopedia and bukalapak but there are also others like blibli etc. So id assume the philipines probably has more than just shopee

i use tokopedia mainly to buy used pc parts so eshops make buying used alot simpler and safer, im just assume you also cant just drive around or wander around and arrage a meetup for stuff like fb marketplace deals where some sellers cant use shopee or another eshop app to ship to you

Here in indo with a mix of new and used parts all using tokopedia i can make a ryzen 5500 + 6700xt pc for around 400$ so i assume the philipines can do something similar as long as stuff like used gpus and used psus arent overpriced or unavailable

Here are the shops that I plan to go to or I'm currently canvassing because they are the only shops I know that keep their website up to date.
My budget is around 35,000 pesos to hopefully 50,000 pesos and usecase is gaming or programming (web dev)
Links:
Dynaquest
EasyPC
PC Hub
PC Express

2 hours ago, Nitr0_AC said:

7600Xt at $380 is way too expensive, 6600 is kind of weak, the 3060 12GB is the best in your list 

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

1 minute ago, PDifolco said:

I can't find any 6650XT or 6700XT at my country on shelves atm. Going think of some way to grab one if there are any. Tank you for the help. I do have one concern tho. Is the performance between 128 bit bus of the amd gpu that big compared to the 192 of the nvidia one? And is 8GB really not enough for today's gaming landscape? 

Just now, Nitr0_AC said:

I can't find any 6650XT or 6700XT at my country on shelves atm. Going think of some way to grab one if there are any. Tank you for the help. I do have one concern tho. Is the performance between 128 bit bus of the amd gpu that big compared to the 192 of the nvidia one? And is 8GB really not enough for today's gaming landscape? 

Seems the 3060 is only maybe 10% faster than the 6600, so I suppose the bus size don't play such a big role

Thing is that atm 8GB is just enough VRAM, and going NVidia will not only give you 12GB but also DLSS when the card will be at its limits.

Not a great deal for +$100 but your options are limited

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones