For the anime watchers here

Has anyone on the forum seen the anime 'MekakuCityActors'  (メカクシティアクター)

I personally like it, I think the plot is quite interesting and different from what I've seen.

If any of you guys have seen it I would like to know what you think of it.

If you haven't seen it here's a link to the first episode (English Sub) :  http://www.gogoanime.com/mekakucity-actors-episode-1

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

I tend to like most of the things SHAFT puts out but-

"currently airing" fff

Error: 410

Asian invasion soon to invade LTT forums...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

hmmm i dunno, the first episode started interesting then it got random and made little sense.

and that AI or whatever...so annoying in many ways.

As it progresses it starts to make more sense.  

As for Ene (The AI) it seems that you either love her or hate her, her back story is kind of sad though.

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

As it progresses it starts to make more sense.  

As for Ene (The AI) it seems that you either love her or hate her, her back story is kind of sad though.

Point taken. 

i can safely say i dont like her then.

my first impression is this reminds me very much about Monogatari with the "lots of talking and randomness meta humor" but honestly it feels more like a bowl of wrong mixed ingredients so far, ill give it a few episodes but so far, not all that special. 

Thanks for sharing though.

I gave it 4 episodes. Normally love SHAFT. Didn't really care for Kagerou Project. Not my sort of thing.  :)