Will this device work in Europe?

Go to solution Solved by Average Nerd,
5 minutes ago, ditendra08 said:

Ok, so if I buy this and put that type C cable, it should be fine yeah?

Yes. As long as the power requirements for the device you want to power are met (a phone will charge from this with no problem).
Since the BP monitor can run from a few AAA batteries, I'd imagine this charger to be sufficient.

Hi, I want to buy this BP monitor from Amazon, however I live in Eastern European country and as you know different countries have different voltages. This device comes with Type C cable, but I want to know if I put this cable in such plug (which I use to charge my phone) will it still work without problem?

0150830_xiaomi-mi-20w-charger-type-c-bhr

If its USB powered, then all it matters it the voltage input and output capabilities of the charger. I am not sure if a dinky charger that can output 1 to 2 amps can power a monitor.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

It has a european connector on it, so why would it not work?
The european grid runs on the same voltage everywhere, since it's all interconnected throughout the whole continent.

English is not my first language, so please excuse any confusion or misunderstandings on my end.

I like to edit my posts a lot.

F@H-Stats

The Folding rig:

CPU: Core i7 4790K

RAM: 16 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600

GPU 1: RTX 2070 Super

GPU 2: GTX 1060 3GB

PSU: Gigabyte P450B EVGA 600BR EVGA 750BR

Linux let me down.

.- -- --- --. ..- ...         

Hello!

Well nvm my monkey brain misread the post twice

I am NOT a professional and I write before I think, so REFRESH THE PAGE!!!  Theres a 99% chance I've edited my post.

Also: Please enable XMP/D.O.H.C before asking why your ram is too slow.

5 minutes ago, ditendra08 said:

Ok, so if I buy this and put that type C cable, it should be fine yeah?

Yes. As long as the power requirements for the device you want to power are met (a phone will charge from this with no problem).
Since the BP monitor can run from a few AAA batteries, I'd imagine this charger to be sufficient.

English is not my first language, so please excuse any confusion or misunderstandings on my end.

I like to edit my posts a lot.

F@H-Stats

The Folding rig:

CPU: Core i7 4790K

RAM: 16 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600

GPU 1: RTX 2070 Super

GPU 2: GTX 1060 3GB

PSU: Gigabyte P450B EVGA 600BR EVGA 750BR

Linux let me down.

.- -- --- --. ..- ...         

Hello!