Need to bring workstation with me on flight - how many parts can I safely keep on the motherboard?

Hey,

So I'm in a bit of a conundrum right now, to make a long story short I built my dream PC last year and now I'm facing an unexpected big move across the Atlantic a month from now. I really don't want to sell the expensive parts only to re-build after my move, and I don't really trust that nothing would break if I just ship the whole system to my new address, so my next best option is to take as much as possible out of the case, grab an extra suitcase and transport individual parts in the original boxes on the flight, and buy a new case to rebuild the system at my new location.

My questions are, first of all, which parts would be safe to keep on the motherboard during transport? Right now I'm thinking to disconnect the GPU, RAM and CPU cooler, but keep CPU and M.2 drives installed. Do you think this would be safe assuming the motherboard is packed fairly tightly in it's original box?

Secondly, just in general, has anyone else transported a PC like this in the past? Any particular problems or gripes you've ran into in that case?

I realize this is a bit of a weird question with probably no clear answer, I'm just trying to gauge the risks to minimize potential damage to my parts as much as possible while also packing things as compact as possible. Any help would be much appreciated!

For reference, this is the full build specs in question: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/QvwTRK 

If you use an air cooler, I would suggest you remove it, as well as the GPU. The RAM should be fine to leave installed.

English is not my first language, so please excuse any confusion or misunderstandings on my end.

I like to edit my posts a lot.

F@H-Stats

The Folding rig:

CPU: Core i7 4790K

RAM: 16 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600

GPU 1: RTX 2070 Super

GPU 2: GTX 1060 3GB

PSU: Gigabyte P450B EVGA 600BR EVGA 750BR

Linux let me down.

.- -- --- --. ..- ...         

Hello!

heatsink and graphics card should be removed. 

OR you place packaging inside of the case to secure it. 
crumpled newspaper or bubble wrap can work if done well. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6meXiudFZcE

3900x | 32GB RAM | RTX 2080

1.5TB Optane P4800X | 2TB Micron 1100 SSD | 16TB NAS w/ 10Gbe
QN90A | Polk R200, ELAC OW4.2, PB12-NSD, SB1000, HD800

4 minutes ago, cmndr said:

heatsink and graphics card should be removed. 

OR you place packaging inside of the case to secure it. 
crumpled newspaper or bubble wrap can work if done well. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6meXiudFZcE

Oh I had totally missed this video before, looks like this'll be very very helpful! Thank you!

Considering the amount of built systems that get shipped around... Just take out GPU and cooling, pack everything well and get insurance from the shipping company. Moving is expensive, more so if you want to keep things in the hands of professionals.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

If you care about the data, you might want to take out the SSDs and bring them on your carry on. They're quite small and quick to remove/reinstall. Insurance can help pay for lost components, but data is more difficult. 

:)