How to increase gboard's clipboard's item time duration

One thing that has bothered me extremely to nearly ripping my hair out is that for some reason, that Gboard's clipboard copied items have a max sturage of 1h before getting automatically deleted? WHY?!?!?!!?!? I've had situations where I've been in 2 hour meetings and by the time it's my time to present something or reply, all the shit I prepeared for, noted and copied onto the clipboard is just gone, wiped. I look dumbfounded like a kid who's about to say the phone ate my homework.

And yet I can't find a way to change this. All my previous phones had a workaround that I took for granted and that was that when I copied things, it'd go into the built in clipboards with no time limits, like on my LG V30. Just let me change the clipboard limits to something like 24h or more. Googles own guides say "jUsT pIn ThEm" yea no, I'm not pinning every little thing I copy every 10 minutes and then once I'm done siff through them to delete the one's I've now used.

Anyone know how to change the duration? Would be saving a massive everyday headache. 

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

Can't. It sucks. 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

How about taking notes in an actual note taking app, instead of relying on a clipboard? Once it's your turn, you can still copy that stuff to your clipboard. This sounds like an extreme inability to just put on your big boy pants and deal with the situation like an adult, so you'd rather throw a temper tantrum about it not working exactly the way his majesty wants.

And now a word from our sponsor: 💩

-.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

▄██████                                                      ▄██▀

▄█▀   ███                                                      ██

▄██     ███                                                      ██

███   ▄████  ▄█▀  ▀██▄    ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄██   ▄████▄

███████████ ███     ███ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄

████▀   ███ ▀██▄   ▄██▀ ███    ███ ███        ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███

██▄    ███ ▄ ▀██▄██▀    ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄███  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██

▀█▄    ▀█ ██▄ ▀█▀     ▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀     ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀

▄█ ▄▄      ▄█▄  █▀            █▄                   ▄██  ▄▀

▀  ██      ███                ██                    ▄█