UOLTT: Operation Royal Salute (Gift to CIG)

Oh, man. That last photo. That arrow is HORRIBLE.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Bloody good show chaps! The effort that got put into this was on an epic scale so thanks to those involved, if they don't put this onto one of the spots there is something wrong with them. also you wouldn't happen to have a spare bottle of that lovely looking liquid for me to umm perform quality control?

Oh, man. That last photo. That arrow is HORRIBLE.

that last photo they will only open this at Christmas!

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Taco i told you to use a wire ;) nevertheless awesome work, it was cool seing it be made, but now seeing it finished makes my heart warm :3 great job.

Oh and should "blame ixi" become our slogan? :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Impressive, like always.

Excellent job guys, hopefully the hard work pays off and they love it. :D

Man, this looks amazing. CIG crowd will like this for sure. Good job guys.

@DamDirtyApe @ixi_your_face

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Great work. If I knew about this I would have donated some money. Is it to late to donate?

Great work. If I knew about this I would have donated some money. Is it to late to donate?

Don't mind that one bit, guy. I'm sure well also setup future gifts to send to Linus and Slick in the future as well. Always will be more chances if you guys want.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Sooooo...when do i get one? :D my mouth is dry and im out of whiskey!

damn fine handywork there mate and damn nice garden i saw in the background! my jelly level is over NINETHOUSAND! 

lol, thanks, CC.

I understand what you mean. That's why I bought myself this so we didn't have any bottles that disappeared.

Q1v8A9c.jpg

epic, anyone has an ETA? i don't want to miss that star citizen  :rolleyes:

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

epic, anyone has an ETA? i don't want to miss that star citizen  :rolleyes:

Delivered next Thursday or Friday. So the following two episodes should have it.

ok i have to be fucking fucking blind to not see this 3 days ago, because its fucking awesome, the content isn't abundant but it is of damn high quality and the box is astonishing, that i feel is half of the gift, i haven't seen all the WHG episodes but the ones i saw with gift on them, this beats the crap out of it in EVERYTHING, if this gets on the last WHG (which it fucking should) its going to be fucking amazing :D

​sorry for excessive swearing but i lost it looking at such amazing thing

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

ok i have to be fucking fucking blind to not see this 3 days ago, because its fucking awesome, the content isn't abundant but it is of damn high quality and the box is astonishing, that i feel is half of the gift, i haven't seen all the WHG episodes but the ones i saw with gift on them, this beats the crap out of it in EVERYTHING, if this gets on the last WHG (which it fucking should) its going to be fucking amazing :D

​sorry for excessive swearing but i lost it looking at such amazing thing

Contain yourself just a little longer!

I don't know about the backlog of gifts at CIG, maybe they will do a gift feature segment in the new show as well, but if this doesn't get featured it would be a foolish decision :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Contain yourself just a little longer!

I don't know about the backlog of gifts at CIG, maybe they will do a gift feature segment in the new show as well, but if this doesn't get featured it would be a foolish decision :)

well, if it arrives late then...yeah nothing they can do UNLESS CR opens it in 10 for the chairman :D but i guess we have to send it to him then? idunno.

well, if it arrives late then...yeah nothing they can do UNLESS CR opens it in 10 for the chairman :D but i guess we have to send it to him then? idunno.

Wingman has said that they have a gigantic backlog of gift openings. Maybe it won't be in WMH, but I am sure it will continue in some other show.

As I said, maybe the new one that is going to replace TNGS.

no gifts at all in this WMH

so it would be next week, or indeed some other show

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

no gifts at all in this WMH

so it would be next week, or indeed some other show

15 mins? Hmm, rather short show. They must be loaded with work to get DFM out in time.