Ear buds and piercings

I am thinking about getting a conch piercing some time soon but I use earbuds on a daily basis for everything from phone browsing and music, to playing on my steam deck so i dont annoy my partner in bed. I have seen that David Gauthier has the same piercing and it looks fully healed and figured there must be a few people on here that have also had them done.

Can you still comfortably wear in ears when the piercing has healed? Obviously while it's healing its best not to have something shoved up against it.

I am currently using soundcore space A40's, are there earbuds that are more comfortable with piercings if those arent a good mix?

Also any other inner ear piercings that people have had done that work/dont work with headphones?

Depends on the kind of piercing and its exact location.

You can trial run this like with my partner where they put a small rubber ball with some cyanoacrylate glue on the spot where they were going to put the piercing. Ended up moving it slightly up due to this issue.

2 hours ago, jaslion said:

Depends on the kind of piercing and its exact location.

You can trial run this like with my partner where they put a small rubber ball with some cyanoacrylate glue on the spot where they were going to put the piercing. Ended up moving it slightly up due to this issue.

Thats a great idea

2 hours ago, Cantor said:

Thats a great idea

Btw cyano is human safe it was developed as a alternative to stitches. It will wear away in a week or so no need to peel. Just dont use much.

Moisture activates the glue btw.