3 months for new orders to be shipped?

So I've just put an order at the store to be able to use the backpack discount and the notification at the cart said that new orders are to be shipped by 11th of June...I know that probably quite a few people did the same, but even during Black Friday the delays were about a month, any idea what's going on now that the delay is almost 3months just to ship the order that's all 'in stock' ?:o

image.png.3198065b7412ee19804758283bcd0fb7.png

6 minutes ago, FFLORO said:

So I've just put an order at the store to be able to use the backpack discount and the notification at the cart said that new orders are to be shipped by 11th of June...I know that probably quite a few people did the same, but even during Black Friday the delays were about a month, any idea what's going on now that the delay is almost 3months just to ship the order that's all 'in stock' ?:o

Did you see the "tax write off sale" from WAN show last week? The warehouses for the next while are going to be absolute chaos. And anything but the "it's a write off" shirt is likely gonna be pushed back on printing for a while until those get done. 

"It started off fun, but now I'm actually concerned about this"

-Linus last Friday 

28 minutes ago, FFLORO said:

Yeah they got a lot of sales that day so there probably pretty back ordered

Its either some kinda of weird bug or just a huge increase in orders, was waiting to order something and saw the shipping date go from 15th of abril to 5th of june in like a day or two before i ordered, it as now beeing revised twice to the 11th and now 17th

56 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

Did you see the "tax write off sale" from WAN show last week? The warehouses for the next while are going to be absolute chaos. And anything but the "it's a write off" shirt is likely gonna be pushed back on printing for a while until those get done. 

"It started off fun, but now I'm actually concerned about this"

-Linus last Friday 

Yeah, actually wanted to get that shirt as well, but they are all 'out of stock and will not be re-stocked' so since they were selling them at a loss most likely I didn't think there were so many lol

16 minutes ago, flamesword6969 said:

Its either some kinda of weird bug or just a huge increase in orders, was waiting to order something and saw the shipping date go from 15th of abril to 5th of june in like a day or two before i ordered, it as now beeing revised twice to the 11th and now 17th

they literally got several thousand orders on friday night because of Linus' nonsense during the WAN Show 

25 minutes ago, tkitch said:

they literally got several thousand orders on friday night because of Linus' nonsense during the WAN Show 

OH, that explains it then. Didn't see WAN last week so didn't know it was THAT bad

Edit: still sucks to see your order get pushed further back as the hours pass XD, the WAn shennanigans and the retro free shipping promo must have created a perfect storm

Edited by flamesword6969

24 minutes ago, flamesword6969 said:

OH, that explains it then. Didn't see WAN last week so didn't know it was THAT bad

Edit: still sucks to see your order get pushed further back as the hours pass XD, the WAn shennanigans and the retro free shipping promo must have created a perfect storm

Would def recommend watching the VOD, was a great show

7 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

Would def recommend watching the VOD, was a great show

doint that now actualy, got curious due to this. 

They not only did a super cheap shirt, but also crazy discounts on other items, while launching new product, while having a free shipping promo ( with expensive shipping beeing th main reason lots of people outside north america dont buy their stuff). They were basically begging for something like this. 

Edit: just checked and in the hour since i first commented the estimated date went from the 17th to the 20th. At this rate things will ship by Christmas.  

2 hours ago, FFLORO said:

Hey peeps, looks like that feature is having some problems today, we're expecting mid/late April for current orders, our dev team has disabled the feature while we figure out what's gone wrong

2 minutes ago, LMGcommunity said:

Hey peeps, looks like that feature is having some problems today, we're expecting mid/late April for current orders, our dev team has disabled the feature while we figure out what's gone wrong

that makes a lot more sense. Thanks for the info!

its the shite cop out back pack discount it expires. so far my gear has been ok the back pack has issues and this expiring code is all i get for it the current bag has all the same issues so nog since in a refund unless i KNOW what bag i'm going to get but, thats expired offer and it's not BAD so with this second order. hopefully the products are decent. if they aren't i'm going to dedicate my life to hounding any ads or social media posts.  they could have done better for bag buyers. i also bought $450 in total order when i bought the bag.  the driver has been great but, if this next order has sup par products or support. i swear i will leave fair but harsh reviews anywhere when ever possible. it's all made in china so it's the company that makes it. yeah its recycled and caringly designed but, you can't back it up long term it's worth to go more established brands. so any ways the last of the rushed purchases for a sorry arse good faith hand out is causing the order projection software to spike up

5 hours ago, BiotechBen said:

Did you see the "tax write off sale" from WAN show last week?

There was a "tax write off sale"? Did they make everything extremely cheap or something lol

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

32 minutes ago, Birblover12 said:

There was a "tax write off sale"? Did they make everything extremely cheap or something lol

Yes, a shirt with the "it's a tax write off" rant and sold for $10. And then it got a little out of hand.....

So did I just order at the worst possible time? I ordered a couple of screwdrivers and some bits on the 20th. Am I just not going to see those for weeks? 

17 hours ago, Astrotek said:

So did I just order at the worst possible time? I ordered a couple of screwdrivers and some bits on the 20th. Am I just not going to see those for weeks? 

I would kind of like to assume LTT store has some sort of priority tiering but if that isnt the case then yeah you may have 2000+ orders ahead of you that have to get fulfilled first if they are just doing things in order of received.
tbh tho, if they are not doing that, I highly recommend either shipping more expensive orders first or at least set deadlines where they simply cut the line if it has passed two days and hasnt come up yet

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/27/2024 at 11:05 AM, OhYou_ said:

I would kind of like to assume LTT store has some sort of priority tiering but if that isnt the case then yeah you may have 2000+ orders ahead of you that have to get fulfilled first if they are just doing things in order of received.
tbh tho, if they are not doing that, I highly recommend either shipping more expensive orders first or at least set deadlines where they simply cut the line if it has passed two days and hasnt come up yet

Well, we're almost a month in now with no shipping notification. Big sad but oh well. 

On 3/27/2024 at 12:05 PM, OhYou_ said:

IDEA

LTTSTORE FAST PASS

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.