I need recomendation on a pair of headphones.

King Minor

My Requirements:

• Noise Cancellation (Decent ones)
  • Wired (wireless mode is also fine)
  • Decent sound quality.

Budget: As Cheap as Possible (Under $50 is not $30)

I also want to use it for gaming and DJ gigs.

You simply aren't going to get what your are looking for at the price point you are looking at. Noise cancelling is simply not an option cheaply. 

I would adjust expectations. Aim for decent sounding, closed back, wired headphones.

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

If you are willing to do $60, the Soundcore Q30's are a nice set, and satisfy your requirements for decent ANC, corded/cordless listening, and decent sound quality. Also very comfortable to wear for long periods.

ANC and DJ'ing doesn't really work. If you're playing anywhere with monitors, or you're close to the main speakers, the ANC is going to be useless. You just need decent closed-back, over-ear headphones. Some people prefer on-ears, I personally find them uncomfortable and they don't isolate sound nearly as well. I used to recommend the Monoprice 'Premium Hi-Fi DJ headphones' for super budget closed-back cans; but it unfortunately seems like they've discontinued them. Audio Technica ATH-M20X are right at $50, and should suit your needs fine. But if you're DJ'ing a lot, you'll eventually want to spend some coin on a decent set of headphones. Sound quality is honestly debatable when it comes to DJ needs; they just need to be loud enough so you can hear your cue over the monitors/house sound clearly. Main things for me with my DJ headphones are comfort and durability.