Everyone Needs This and it’s under $10 - Handy Tech Under $100

JordB

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if an app on Android can do the same? I just check quickly and find Unified Remote but with basic command for the sound.

I apologie for my bad grammar in english, my main language is french ^^

Could you release the original files for the 3D print? I want to modify it for 6 sliders instead of 5 but it's hard only with the STL files.

On 4/8/2024 at 6:49 PM, sam_barata said:

Could you release the original files for the 3D print? I want to modify it for 6 sliders instead of 5 but it's hard only with the STL files.

Attached!  As I mentioned earlier, you might want to tweak the opening for the USB cable to better suit your board/cable, ours required a little bit of trimming after printing for the chunky USB-C connector on our cable.

5 slider case.STEP

• 2 weeks later...

Even Cagiwiru's official website (the name dot com, not sure I'm allowed to link with a new account) doesn't seem to have the exact model of air duster Linus demonstrated in the video (though, that site is kinda sus; weird blog content, barebones store etc; perhaps it's not really the official site but someone posing as that company for some reason?). The link in the video's description just redirects to a generic search that doesn't include anything from the brand; and on international Amazon also none of the models match the look of the one in the vid exactly, and specs and prices vary, and some have different accessories (is it worth getting the one with vacuum attachment, that seems to have a tad less RPM than the others?). And with many places it seems including shipping it totals over €50 ...

What should I do? Any equivalent brands? Is there a site or youtube channel that reviews theses kind of devices and is trustworthy?

ps: Buying from Portugal if that makes any difference

Edited by TiagoTiago
fixed typos