The Stealthiest Tech Upgrade - AMD $5000 Ultimate Tech Upgrade

Shahrad

Thanks again to AMD for sponsoring this series! Check out the link below to learn more about their Radeon GPU offerings!

https://lmg.gg/AUTU-BELL-RADEON

AMD IS BACK BABY!!!! This time there was a computer upgrade, NAS, WIFI Upgrade, and even fire! Join us as Jake Bells shows off his record collection, his new Frame TV and all of his retro tech! Thanks again AMD for sponsoring this series! ❤️

Check Out the Tech from Jake's Ultimate Upgrade! Thanks AMD!

https://lmg.gg/amdjakeb

Purchases made through some store links may provide some compensation to Linus Media Group.

"we got incest here"

The look on linus face.. Priceless.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

I have a mq3 and a u7pro and I can’t get to connect to the WiFi 6e network. Did you have to do anything special to the config? 

Hey 🙂

I saw Jake got a Samsung The Frame on his tech upgrade :

https://storefront.throne.com/linusmediagroup/collection-5

However, I was wondering how he got his photos to look like paintings on the TV.

I have the same TV but when I add my images they look nothing like that. Maybe there's some kind of "treatment" or filter I should apply first? For them to look like paintings on The Frame...

Let me know.

Also, if you have nice images that fit well on this TV and if you're willing to share, I'm interested.

Looking at you Jake Bellavance 😉

Best,

-a-

I dont think this man has never heard the words money and responsible in the same sentance image.png.714cc0529a2b9c3a512e927482b04fbd.png 

5 hours ago, RandomLegoBrick said:

I dont think this man has never heard the words money and responsible in the same sentance image.png.714cc0529a2b9c3a512e927482b04fbd.png 

this is the linus tech tips forum

if you wanted responsible spending then run 1,000 miles in the other direction

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

It’s my first time posting and joining a raffle, where will the winners be announced?

1 hour ago, Neurd said:

It’s my first time posting and joining a raffle, where will the winners be announced?

The winners have been contacted via email.

God damn, Mr. Bells has a voice I could listen read the phone book.

System Specs: Second-class potato, slightly mouldy