250€ headset recommendations

jaslion

Hello,

I got the option from work to buy a headset for around 250€ but after much searching haven't really found something I really liked.

My main issue is that a lot of them are super bass heavy and I enjoy the simple original steelseries arctis I have now (later renamed the arctis 3 series). However I would like something better as at home I usually use a dt770 + attachable mic.

I tried the Audize Maxwells and they were exactly what I wanted however sadly they are basically forever out of stock or only available at double the price.

There is no policy on what it has to be for work btw. Many people at work rocking rgb fest logi headsets 😛

If anyone has some recommendations for not super bass heavy more flat ish sounding headsets in budget I would be very grateful.

Wireless (not only bt) is a nice bonus

For work purposes something like a HyperX Cloud wireless would be close to the top of my list, they don't touch Maxwell but frankly nothing does touch Maxwell (Seriously even in the world of closed back headphones the only pair that a lot of people agree is a real upgrade is $900) the Clouds isolate fairly well, the upper bass hump isn't nearly as bad as other gaming headsets so voices tend to sound more natural. If you can spring for Maxwell then obviously do so, Rode NTH-100m are a great wired option that might be better for you, wires are super reliable and don't die when you forget to charge like wireless does

I got Beyerdynamic MMX 300 2nd gen lately. I got them for €230 and they're nice.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |