Returning to room scale VR on PC, what's hot these days?

I have the original Vive and just set it up again. Gave Beat Saber a quick go to make sure it was all set up right and working, and left it at that for now.

It's been years since I last used it. Last played dates on VR content on Steam is as recent as 2018. I'm primarily looking for room scale experiences, but failing that, I'm open to static position ones too. Should be free or low cost if interesting enough. 

When I got the Vive, much fun was had with the demo-like experiences that were available. Valve's own The Lab was a great starting point. Job Simulator was a popular one at the time. Star Wars Droid Repair Bay and Nvidia Funhouse were other mini-game like content. With all these, there wasn't much replay ability but it was a good intro to VR.

I could go to Steam, filter by VR and sort by price/date but I'd welcome any recommendations. Ideally it should work with the Vive controllers. At a stretch I could set up a wireless PS4 controller.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

Honestly besides half life alyx, boneworks and some playstation game demo's its still mostly the stuff that was popular in 2018.

Else vr chat and its competitors evolved a whole lot to get a TON of interesting worlds to explore and experience.

It's a very niche type of game but Derail Valley is a cool VR experience.

2 hours ago, jaslion said:

Honestly besides half life alyx, boneworks and some playstation game demo's its still mostly the stuff that was popular in 2018.

Boneworks doesn't look like my kinda thing. Alyx certainly isn't. 

I do get the feeling that after the early era VR didn't seem to go anywhere. Even with easier setup (no tracking stuff) and wireless options now.

2 hours ago, jaslion said:

Else vr chat and its competitors evolved a whole lot to get a TON of interesting worlds to explore and experience.

I could look into VR Chat. Not sure I understand what it is exactly but I have heard of it.

6 minutes ago, thevictor390 said:

It's a very niche type of game but Derail Valley is a cool VR experience.

Doesn't look like what I'm after, which is something that only really works in VR. 

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible