Can we mot annoy me for 14.99

Dont know whos fault but i got this notification about 7 times within 5 mins.... everytime i cleared it it cane back had to click on it 2 or 3 times to go away.... no offense but i really dont want to be annoyed cause I dont pay doubke on youtube... 

Screenshot_20240304_223713_YouTube.jpg

Linus dropped his vision pro on the "send notification to all subscribers" button.

the next video, "I dropped my Vision Pro on my keyboard and accidentally bugged the crap out of my subscribers!!"

27 minutes ago, Gpusarentintimidatingtome said:

Linus dropped his vision pro on the "send notification to all subscribers" button.

the next video, "I dropped my Vision Pro on my keyboard and accidentally bugged the crap out of my subscribers!!"

what... why would you have a send all button on the keyboard... this is the stupids thing i heard...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Yep. Its that stupid it makes sense🙃🙂 Also i have a bit of dyslexia so i know what its like.

3 hours ago, MrHaydenJr said:

Dont know whos fault but i got this notification about 7 times within 5 mins.... everytime i cleared it it cane back had to click on it 2 or 3 times to go away.... no offense but i really dont want to be annoyed cause I dont pay doubke on youtube... 

Screenshot_20240304_223713_YouTube.jpg

Solution: Floatplane. 

9.99/ month for 4k everything tier, or 99.99/year. 

Lmg.gg/floatplane

https://www.floatplane.com/signup

Great bitrate, amazing audio.

4 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

this is the stupids thing i heard...

Microsoft copilot button.

Thank me later.

Anyway. What is this LTT plus on Youtube?

People never go out of business.

Seems like mistake on upload. I don't get anything like that. The upper image states that video is marked for members only. Which would be the reason why you as free-tier viewer can't watch it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

12 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Which would be the reason why you as free-tier viewer can't watch it.

Floattube

Why does LMG offer the floatplane exclusives through channel memberships anyways?

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

2 hours ago, GoStormPlays said:

Floattube

Why does LMG offer the floatplane exclusives through channel memberships anyways?

They don't. Read the beginning of the post. Seems like human error during upload/publish.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

They don't. Read the beginning of the post. Seems like human error during upload/publish.

No they do. Note the bottom of the screenshot where it says “195+ videos available now.” I’ve seen them on the channel page before.

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

1 hour ago, GoStormPlays said:

No they do. Note the bottom of the screenshot where it says “195+ videos available now.” I’ve seen them on the channel page before.

Ok, sure. There are videos for paid members only which are same as with Floatplane. Why would they do that? Same reason why they just don't disable super-chats. It's pretty much free money. The reason for higher price is also simple, Youtubes cut. Same reason is why some games are more expensive on Steam or why it's more expensive to do stuff on Apple platform vs Android.

OP getting notifications for paid only content is human error, or YouTube changing something in the way channel notifications are done. I haven't heard that LMG would advertise YouTube membership in anyway.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv