A Friend of mine needs help :)

hey Guys

im not gonna mention any names and before i get to why he needs your help a little back story , so for a while now his youtube channel has been stuck at about 130k subs and only about 3000 views per vid , and he struggles to get anymore than that , he used to get 20-30k on each vid but his Subscriber base has fallen to pieces and its really getting him down which isnt nice to hear about ,hes on Anti-Depressants and everything , he still makes vids and he hasnt fully given up yet but i have a felling hes about too, we have been trying different games with different people and on different platforms but still nothing has come of it , so thats Where you guys come in

He Needs your help to come up with some ideas to help him get his Subscriber base back to where it used to be , currently he does alot of zombie type games (Dayz, WaW Custom zombies etc )

So have you guys got any ideas as to different games and ways to play then , maybe a series of videos ?

Thanks in advance :D

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

I think it would be most important for him to become emotionally detached from his youtube channel.

Tell him to try something different from all the other gaming youtubers. DayZ and other zombie games have been played to death. See if he can find a game (or games) that has had very little or no exposure by other youtubers. 

This will make it so he has a product, no other can offer (atleast for a time). 

He could also ask other youtubes, that has around the same amount of suscribes as he has, if they want to do a collaboration, a dual comm, or something in that ball park.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

hey Guys im not gonna mention any names and before i get to why he needs your help a little back story , so for a while now his youtube channel has been stuck at about 130k subs and only about 3000 views per vid , and he struggles to get anymore than that , he used to get 20-30k on each vid but his Subscriber base has fallen to pieces and its really getting him down which isnt nice to hear about ,hes on Anti-Depressants and everything , he still makes vids and he hasnt fully given up yet but i have a felling hes about too, we have been trying different games with different people and on different platforms but still nothing has come of it , so thats Where you guys come in He Needs your help to come up with some ideas to help him get his Subscriber base back to where it used to be , currently he does alot of zombie type games (Dayz, WaW Custom zombies etc ) So have you guys got any ideas as to different games and ways to play then , maybe a series of videos ? Thanks in advance :D

Ask him to take a break but before he does ask his fan base what they want to see. Then in say 2 weeks time get him/her to uploaded their demands.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

i guess he cant handle failure

if he is from canada tell him to take an iboga trip

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.