Headphones packed in after five years - Get the same again XD

Empire24453

After five years my Sony MDRZX310 has packed up on me, it's time to replace it. Before going ahead the Sony headphones that have packed up are my second par and before that, they lasted for the same amount of years. So after Amazoning around XD it seems that "MDRZX310" are still the best buy and used headphones to consider. 

I was hoping to look for something new or better for the price range, but all I can see regards comparing is the JBL T500, looked into wireless but most of the time it will be used for watching films and YouTube on my tablet or on my laptop. Never would be used outside. 

The only downside that I do not like about the Sony is after years of use that the wire becomes floppy and twisted and doesn't have that shape anymore XD

JBL make some of the best cheap headphones out there at the moment, Sony are really bad for reliability, even sony's most expensive products have been infamous for breaking (Their amps are not recommended by speaker fans because they like to explode, their TWS earphones like to explode, their headphones had literal decades of bad soldering that even led the multi thousand dollar headphones to break) ik you're not looking for wireless but JBL 710BT and 760NC are some of the best sounding picks in the closed headphone market, Shure 440A tend to be fairly cheap and are built like tanks, plus they sound pretty good, you might be able to find something like an AKG K361 in your budget if you get lucky, just a few suggestions to avoid Sony at all costs (i'd go for the JBL's, if you ever decide to get some fancier headphones then they will still have a use rather than just sitting in a drawer)

31 minutes ago, Cocococo said:

JBL make some of the best cheap headphones out there at the moment, Sony are really bad for reliability, even sony's most expensive products have been infamous for breaking (Their amps are not recommended by speaker fans because they like to explode, their TWS earphones like to explode, their headphones had literal decades of bad soldering that even led the multi thousand dollar headphones to break) ik you're not looking for wireless but JBL 710BT and 760NC are some of the best sounding picks in the closed headphone market, Shure 440A tend to be fairly cheap and are built like tanks, plus they sound pretty good, you might be able to find something like an AKG K361 in your budget if you get lucky, just a few suggestions to avoid Sony at all costs (i'd go for the JBL's, if you ever decide to get some fancier headphones then they will still have a use rather than just sitting in a drawer)

Thanks, Looking at JBL Tune 760NC - being as it has both wired and wireless - and having a wired option would be cool to have.