Burn to DVD

I’ve got an mp4 that I’d like to burn to a dvd so it can be played on a dvd player (convert to VOB/dvd structure and burn).

I’ve tried dvdstyler but it creates a disk that plays fine for the first couple of minutes and then video freezes, audio continues (freezing and stuttering, etc).

not sure if there is a solution to this or other software anyone may recommend.

Thanks in advance 🙂

*if there’s any additional information I need to provide I’ll try to respond ASAP 🙂

thanks again

5 minutes ago, leclod said:

Did you consider using an usb key ?

Unfortunately this has to be burnt to a dvd 😕

I do need to put the mp4 on a USB as well though. It doesn’t have to work on a dvd player but if the usb could be played on a dvd players usb port and a pc that would be great.

is there a format for the usb drive and video that is generally supported for dvd players?

thanks again 🙂

Can the player play video files off a data disc, or does it have to be a real "DVD Video" disc? You need DVD authoring software to make one of those.

I've used DVD Styler before. It doesn't have a ton of bells and whistles, but it will get the job done.

https://www.dvdstyler.org/en/documents?id=70

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

It has to be dvd video for a dvd player, unfortunately I’ve had issues with dvd styler creating a VOB that freezes 😕

thanks for your reply though 🙂