Could We Implement Automatic Currency Conversion on the Store Website for Enhanced Accessibility?

ReidOnly

I reside in Canada and often find it cumbersome to mentally convert prices from US dollars. While browsing the LTT Store, I noticed they only display prices in USD. Considering their Canadian headquarters, I expected to see a currency converter or pricing in Canadian dollars for a more user-friendly experience. Many other websites incorporate this feature seamlessly. Is it fair to suggest that Linus and the team could enhance their global accessibility by implementing such a feature?

🔧 Project: DIVINITY 🔧

[Parts List Updated]

⚙️ Currently on a mission: Full-time 12-hour shifts ⚙️

🕒 Patience is a virtue! Your response is in the works. 🕒

8 minutes ago, ReidOnly said:

I reside in Canada and often find it cumbersome to mentally convert prices from US dollars. While browsing the LTT Store, I noticed they only display prices in USD. Considering their Canadian headquarters, I expected to see a currency converter or pricing in Canadian dollars for a more user-friendly experience. Many other websites incorporate this feature seamlessly. Is it fair to suggest that Linus and the team could enhance their global accessibility by implementing such a feature?

To be fair you can just convert it with Google's converter but it still would be much more convenient for sure.

I edit my messages more than not –

Probably some dude on the internet

Doesn't really matter. If you use Paypal to pay they set their own conversion rate which is always lower than what Google or such will tell you.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

On 2/12/2024 at 9:55 AM, ReidOnly said:

Many other websites incorporate this feature seamlessly. Is it fair to suggest that Linus and the team could enhance their global accessibility by implementing such a feature?

I know they use Shopify for the store, so whether or not they would be able to do that would probably rely on them.

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.