How do you set up a case on the left side?

GameFan
Go to solution Solved by Middcore,
Just now, GameFan said:

Inverted cases are mostly either way too expensive or really hard to come by where I live, so I ask: Is there any way I could use a normal case and have the glass side panel side facing me?

...You could turn the case around so the rear I/O is facing out? 

Hey, I've been looking around for a case for my setup and noticed that most "normal" cases would have the glass facing away from me, since I'd have the PC on my left side.

Inverted cases are mostly either way too expensive or really hard to come by where I live, so I ask: Is there any way I could use a normal case and have the glass side panel side facing me?

It's not so much about aesthetics as it is about practicality and ease of maintenance, because I'd like to not move my case any time I need to work on the front side.

Thank you.

Just now, GameFan said:

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

2 minutes ago, Middcore said:

I guess, but then I'd have a mess of cables dangling off the side of my desk.

3 minutes ago, GameFan said:

I guess, but then I'd have a mess of cables dangling off the side of my desk.

Stand it on it's top. That is the  only way to get the glass on the other side while keeping the cables in the back.

image.jpeg.99086f891f9255d518753db7782267c9.jpeg

Ryzen 7950x3D Direct Die NH-D15

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+500

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional since 2017