Serial With Inline Radiator vs. Parallel and serial radiators

Hi, I've been seeing a few posts about serial vs. parallel watercooling, and I understand the basic idea behind them, being that with serial the second heat-producing item in the loop gets just boned and can't dissipate enough heat through the block. However, I was thinking, If I, say theoretically were to run the output of a gpu (like a 3080) after it's been heated, through something like a 240mm rad, then ran the rad back to the cpu, then through another rad (like a 360mm), would this be better than serial? (or maybe even parallel?)

Something like this:
Starting at the gpu, I could run it up, like this:
image.thumb.png.f832b7bd8dd22c3dbfdb6bec3db83dd3.png

Then, It could go UP to the top rad:
image.thumb.png.cc5e186833441d56fe02ad087ca12ac0.png

Then, back down to the cpu:

image.png.6014a8b9ff32d50214938b685c48a98f.png

and finally back to the front rad, where it would be cooled "all the way" back down and go back to the gpu

image.thumb.png.707e34091d3f7a006cca09aba0c84b92.png

Would this work? or, at least be better than serial? Will be posting pictures when this is done, but as it's mostly air-cooled right now, it can wait. 

This was the main problem:
100 degrees C, not even hitting TDP. grahh. WITH a 240mm cooler. 13th gen go crazy.

image.thumb.png.872ed0045146714c0236016be03f9b6e.png

lmao I just noticed I managed to get a bit of my gallery in one of the pics. mb.

so the water will just equal out even if the water temp is like 3c hotter. debower tested this.

in thory say the gpu water in is say 35c and out 40c and you would need enough rad to drop the temp 5c before going in to the cpu. in theroy thow.

dule loops would be better thow or parallel. 

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

It doesn't matter.  Loop order, serial or parallel, doesn't make a difference.  The only things that matter are the number of radiators, size of radiators, and how you are pushing air though them.  Number of fans, speed of the fans, how much static pressure do they have and so on. 

4 hours ago, vsteel said:

It doesn't matter.  Loop order, serial or parallel, doesn't make a difference.  The only things that matter are the number of radiators, size of radiators, and how you are pushing air though them.  Number of fans, speed of the fans, how much static pressure do they have and so on. 

Cool, thank you. onwards! I guess.