Besides the much better price, this is why I am waiting on Intel Battlemage.

Edward78

That is a huge reason not to buy a 1k+ card, so you guys chewing me up when I posted about it a few months back sucked. You say Intel is a BS company for now having great GPUs is abit harse. So is Nvidia a shit company because of this?

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

15 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

So is Nvidia a shit company because of this?

Nvidia is immune to narrative formation.

If it was an AMD card this was happening with, it would be a huge meme and used as a reason not to buy AMD cards for at least the next five years. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

4 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Nvidia is immune to narrative formation.

If it was an AMD card this was happening with, it would be a huge meme and used as a reason not to buy AMD cards for at least the next five years. 

You remind of Mac owners, they are culty & pray to Apple every night.

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

3 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

You remind of Mac owners, they are culty & pray to Apple every night.

Which company do you think I am in the "cult" of from my post above, exactly? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

5 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Which company do you think I am in the "cult" of from my post above, exactly? 

I mean no matter what Nvidea does, you praise them, like you said if this was AMD, you would stay away from them for 5 years.

Ok why AMD & not Nvidia?

Just now, Edward78 said:

I mean no matter what Nvidea does, you praise them, like you said if this was AMD, you would stay away from them for 5 years.

If you think me saying that Nvidia doesn't get enough criticism for their problems is me praising Nvidia, then to be quite frank, your reading comprehension isn't good enough to make this conversation worth my time. 

On my way out, I'm just going to point out that comparing $1000 cards to Intel cards which probably won't be in the same price or performance class doesn't make any sense, and say that most of the negative posts on here I've seen about Intel cards are basically saying there's no reason to be an early adopter guinea pig for Intel while cards with comparable performance and mature drivers at reasonable prices are available.

1 hour ago, Middcore said:

If you think me saying that Nvidia doesn't get enough criticism for their problems is me praising Nvidia, then to be quite frank, your reading comprehension isn't good enough to make this conversation worth my time. 

On my way out, I'm just going to point out that comparing $1000 cards to Intel cards which probably won't be in the same price or performance class doesn't make any sense, and say that most of the negative posts on here I've seen about Intel cards are basically saying there's no reason to be an early adopter guinea pig for Intel while cards with comparable performance and mature drivers at reasonable prices are available.

I am saying no such thing, 1 thing I am wondering though is why would you put if this happened with AMD people should not buy a card from them for 5 years, but say Nvidia is immune to narrative formation. Just saying to pay more for a card they cheapened the way they build & some melt is BS IMO.