Amazing Airflow vs Easy to build and tinker with? What do you prioritize?

Rorgash

As the topic says, Currently i have a Prodigy M from Bitfenix and its a HORRIBLE case to build in(please dont buy it you WILL regret it).

I just now finished removing my PSU from the case and running it outside it so that i can put in a 230mm fan in the front to flood my cpu and GPU(soon to be GPU's) with massive amounts of air.

But im standing at a crossroads here i feel, i really hate this case, while it does look pretty cool to me and is somewhat small its such as PAIN IN THE ASS to build in, and even if all you want to do is change a fan or.. wait for it.. clean the dust filter that comes with it in the front you would HAVE to remove the entire PSU to get to the clamps holding it in place... wtf?!

So as my question stated, Would you keep this case with its PSU laying around on the outside to open up for any real airflow or would you take a easier to build in case?

My thinking right now is, either i buy a Bitfenix specter 230mm fan OR i buy a Fractal R4.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Corsair air 540...the best airflow and sooo easy to build in!

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

well I use a bitfernix prodigy (white) mITX I just put 2 gt 1850's on front and some gt 1850's on the rad.

Live your life like a dream.

Corsair air 540...the best airflow and sooo easy to build in!

mmm, yea possibly that, just looking at that case again and the super clean cable management you can do sooo easily... makes me wet when i compare to the Prodigy M...

well I use a bitfernix prodigy (white) mITX I just put 2 gt 1850's on front and some gt 1850's on the rad.

yea the mITX case is great but the way they made the M was HORRIBLE, they compromised on SOOO many things to make it happen..

yea the mITX case is great but the way they made the M was HORRIBLE, they compromised on SOOO many things to make it happen..

sorry didn't see the M part 2:49am here xD

I did try building on them for a customer they are not that bad IMO. just hard to work with and sometimes hard to make the things you want go through it.

Live your life like a dream.

sorry didn't see the M part 2:49am here xD

I did try building on them for a customer they are not that bad IMO. just hard to work with and sometimes hard to make the things you want go through it.

well the actuall build wasnt insane, but to even do anything simple in it if you use air cooling for the cpu becomes hell, you HAVE to do water cooling in it :/

I like both...

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Airflow power. :P

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series