app to give pc's limit times \ hours for kids to play , like pc cafe shops, searching

PSP.
Go to solution Solved by OddOod,

https://news.microsoft.com/en-in/features/windows-10-parental-controls-feature/

I'm sorry that you dislike MS, but TBH they have been low key kicking butt with Windows for a while now. They *actually* broke the ticktick curse of Windows with 11 which is pretty solid. 
If you want to go outside the ecosystem, you're gonna pay a pretty penny. This looks reasonable, but you're gonna end up paying enterprise prices wherever you go and it *will* be buggy
https://www.antamedia.com/internet-cafe-pricing/

Hello
My question may seem strange
2 kids desktop \ laptop
they can't use pc until i enter password  , but I slept or sometimes have to do things
they keep playing never stop ever 6 hours
what I need app \ software like cafe shops that create user and give them time and hours
This only way that i can rest like give them 3 hours and app auto lock after 3 hours
I not think free app better ,I don't know the term so I searched for it
old app or software no idea here
Thanks

I do not know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone

Windows already has all of that built in im pretty sure.

Create a second local account (not microsoft account) that doesnt need a password and has time limits.

PC Specifications: Intel i9-14900KF, 5.9GHz all core locked, 5GHz ring, 1.45v Medium LLC, E-cores and HT disabled | MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 + Thermal Grizzly contact frame | 2x16 G.Skill Trident Z5 7400MHz 34-44-44-34 1T 1.45v (Tuned Subtimings, Hynix A-Die) | Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX | Windows 10 Home 64-Bit EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Phanteks P400A (Black non-rgb version, Phanteks T30 fans 3 intake (On AIO), 1 exhaust) | SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB PCIE 4.0 (Boot drive), Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SATA

Displays: MSI MAG 271QPX 1440p 360Hz 27" QD-OLED | LG UltraGear 27GP950-B, 4K 144Hz (@120hz) 27" IPS

Desktop Audio: STAX SR-007 MK2 Electrostatic Headphones | STAX SRM-400S Amp | Schiit Bifrost 2/64 (NOS mode, USB in, XLR out)

Mobile Audio: Sennheiser IE 900 IEMs using included 4.4mm cable | FiiO KA13 "Desktop mode" Disabled

Peripherals: Razer Huntsman V2 Full size wired with linear optical switch | Logitech G502 Hero

3 minutes ago, rippy4500 said:

Windows already has all of that built in im pretty sure.

Create a second local account (not microsoft account) that doesnt need a password and has time limits.

’isn't microsoft family  ? used before bothered me as hell , no microshit again

I do not know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone

I'm sorry that you dislike MS, but TBH they have been low key kicking butt with Windows for a while now. They *actually* broke the ticktick curse of Windows with 11 which is pretty solid. 
If you want to go outside the ecosystem, you're gonna pay a pretty penny. This looks reasonable, but you're gonna end up paying enterprise prices wherever you go and it *will* be buggy

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

1 minute ago, PSP. said:

’isn't microsoft family  ? used before bothered me as hell , no microshit again

Im not sure what you mean.

I dont know all the features since I havent dealt with parental controls in years. Basically it just kicks you off the account if you try to log in outside of the set time window, but as I said they probably have more features that I dont know of but I looked it up and there doesnt seem to be much. You have to set the time limits for each pc/account which can be a bit annoying I suppose.

Do they have a microsoft account to log in with or something? Because you can do that as well but local accounts are generally better for various reasons.

PC Specifications: Intel i9-14900KF, 5.9GHz all core locked, 5GHz ring, 1.45v Medium LLC, E-cores and HT disabled | MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 + Thermal Grizzly contact frame | 2x16 G.Skill Trident Z5 7400MHz 34-44-44-34 1T 1.45v (Tuned Subtimings, Hynix A-Die) | Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX | Windows 10 Home 64-Bit EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Phanteks P400A (Black non-rgb version, Phanteks T30 fans 3 intake (On AIO), 1 exhaust) | SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB PCIE 4.0 (Boot drive), Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SATA

Displays: MSI MAG 271QPX 1440p 360Hz 27" QD-OLED | LG UltraGear 27GP950-B, 4K 144Hz (@120hz) 27" IPS

Desktop Audio: STAX SR-007 MK2 Electrostatic Headphones | STAX SRM-400S Amp | Schiit Bifrost 2/64 (NOS mode, USB in, XLR out)

Mobile Audio: Sennheiser IE 900 IEMs using included 4.4mm cable | FiiO KA13 "Desktop mode" Disabled

Peripherals: Razer Huntsman V2 Full size wired with linear optical switch | Logitech G502 Hero

6 minutes ago, rippy4500 said:

Im not sure what you mean.

I dont know all the features since I havent dealt with parental controls in years. Basically it just kicks you off the account if you try to log in outside of the set time window, but as I said they probably have more features that I dont know of but I looked it up and there doesnt seem to be much. You have to set the time limits for each pc/account which can be a bit annoying I suppose.

Do they have a microsoft account to log in with or something? Because you can do that as well but local accounts are generally better for various reasons.

I have created microsoft emails for each kids
I don't know where \ how to start to set screen time
looking for " when pc turn on 3 hours and off " not day time or from 12 PM to 3 PM
want fixed time . not sure can ?
personally installed windows 11 for them , thinking to downgrade to windows 10
not sure can with Windows 11 ? , to use fixed time ? like 3 hours max ?

13 minutes ago, OddOod said:

I will pay for lite one time it's ok . for 2 or 3 users  only
. microsoft annoyed me really , sign up + login , email notifications + requests .
I will see reviews about antamedia

Just now, PSP. said:

microsoft annoyed me really , sign up + login , email notifications + requests .

You can disable all of that.

2 minutes ago, PSP. said:

I have created microsoft emails for each kids
I don't know where \ how to start to set screen time
looking for " when pc turn on 3 hours and off " not day time or from 12 PM to 3 PM
want fixed time . not sure can ?
personally installed windows 11 for them not short time , thinking to downgrade to windows 10
not sure can with Windows 11 , use fixed time ? like 3 hours max ?

Go to settings -> accounts -> family and other users -> create new account -> add someone else

This is for windows 10, dont know if its the same for 11.

You can change the settings there, also dont turn on admin access so they cant change system settings and break stuff, including the parental control settings.

43 minutes ago, rippy4500 said:

You can disable all of that.

Go to settings -> accounts -> family and other users -> create new account -> add someone else

This is for windows 10, dont know if its the same for 11.

You can change the settings there, also dont turn on admin access so they cant change system settings and break stuff, including the parental control settings.

not want that , checked , require login
I will see reviews about antamedia
anymore softwares antamedia  ?

1 hour ago, OddOod said:

anymore software like antamedia ? want see reviews ,