Where can I watch the new Five Nights at Freddy's movie besides cinemas and Peacock?

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

Just adding through lock, Peacocks partner is SkyShowtime in Nordics according to Wikipedia. That's your best place, though it's not certain it will be available there at release.

I don't know where to ask this so I'm asking here. My little brother is permanently bedridden due to his disability, and therefore does not have the ability to go to the cinema. He is very interested in Five Nights at Freddy's and wants to see the new movie now for Halloween. Does anyone know where I can watch it in Sweden? Peacock is not available in Sweden unfortunately, and the VPN did not work as I had a Swedish payment method which Peacock does not accept. Does anyone know when the film will be available to rent or buy at e.g. iTunes? Or if anyone knows of a streaming service that will probably have it, please link it here or in a private message to my account (in that case, I will buy it as soon as it comes out on iTunes as compensation, since that's the Linus' philosophy). Preferably sites without viruses, thanks. 😂

spacer.png

It's a cinema exclusive. 

There are some cam links but the visual quality is abysmal.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

2 hours ago, creat0r said:

Or if anyone knows of a streaming service that will probably have it, please link it here or in a private message to my account (in that case, I will buy it as soon as it comes out on iTunes as compensation, since that's the Linus' philosophy). Preferably sites without viruses, thanks. 😂

Not much we as a community can do to assist you outside legitimate services.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Just adding through lock, Peacocks partner is SkyShowtime in Nordics according to Wikipedia. That's your best place, though it's not certain it will be available there at release.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv