First Build: Need help with case fans/ARGB!

My_Computer_Is_Trash

Just finished first build, but I need a fan hub.

So I'm using my mobos' two fan headers for two fans. (Exaust and one in the front panel) So I know I need a fan hub, but I want RGB fans. However my friend told me that my mobo doesn't have any ARGB headers when he took a quick glance at it. He could be wrong, you can check as I dont know what one looks like lol. mobo: https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/A520M-HDV/ Can I get ARGB with a fan hub?

It's a budget build so I kinda just grabbed the cheapest mobo off the shelf without checking the specs. (I knew it was micro-atx) But I screwed up by not checking the PCIe gen of the mobo when I bought it at Microcenter. (I have 4th gen card and 3rd gen mobo) I just assumed that it Microcenter wouldn't sell stuff that old. Looking, back I realized that I'm stupid, because I saw a GTX 1630 lol. I also reused a case from my friend. 

(I know my exhaust fan is currently heald in by one screw lol.

Thanks for the advice!

IMG_5691.jpeg

IMG_5690.jpeg

Omg, it's a signature!

37 minutes ago, My_Computer_Is_Trash said:

Just finished first build, but I need a fan hub.

So I'm using my mobos' two fan headers for two fans. (Exaust and one in the front panel) So I know I need a fan hub, but I want RGB fans. However my friend told me that my mobo doesn't have any ARGB headers when he took a quick glance at it. He could be wrong, you can check as I dont know what one looks like lol. mobo: https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/A520M-HDV/ Can I get ARGB with a fan hub?

It's a budget build so I kinda just grabbed the cheapest mobo off the shelf without checking the specs. (I knew it was micro-atx) But I screwed up by not checking the PCIe gen of the mobo when I bought it at Microcenter. (I have 4th gen card and 3rd gen mobo) I just assumed that it Microcenter wouldn't sell stuff that old. Looking, back I realized that I'm stupid, because I saw a GTX 1630 lol. I also reused a case from my friend. 

(I know my exhaust fan is currently heald in by one screw lol.

Thanks for the advice!

IMG_5691.jpeg

IMG_5690.jpeg

Your motherboard doesn't have any LED header. Be it ARGB, or RGB 12v.

So you'll most likely need either a :

1. ARGB/RGB controller that connects to USB2.0 Header for software control

or

2. ARGB/RGB controller that has color & mode settings button / remote (If you want to atleast change their color & lighting mode to some extent that is).

Standard ARGB & 12v RGB header & connector

image.png.502e4c0d6858edd0f2c8b803737b28f9.png

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

How much control do you want with your RGB? You could just buy fans with a solid colour.

As above:

1. LED fans with either no control or an included toggle switch to change the pattern.  These may be DC or PWM. The lighting is not controlled by BIOS, the mobo or software. 
  2. Fan controller or hub plugged into USB, powered by SATA or Molex D. This means you can control the fans via software. 
  3. Fan controller powered by same, but not connected to USB. It must include remote control or external controls. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂