Watch Dogs PlayStation 4 Screenshots Leaked

JAKEBAB
post-1006-0-74822300-1400344930.jpg

"While Watch_Dogs is still a few weeks away from its official release date, copies have started to surface.  Thanks to a leak and some impressions on the Watch_Dogs Forums, we have a more in depth look into the highly anticipated Ubisoft title.

The leak includes some great Playstation 4 screenshots and insight into the gameplay.

Here were some of the impressions posted on the Watch_Dogs forums by the source:"

"To answer few question I saw in thread – yes, you push doors with your palm if you are not running and kick them in with your shoulder when you do.

Game is amazing, one of the games that actually justify next-gen consoles, especially it’s weather and lightning systems.

Couldn’t show you much more, especially online, but when you think about WD online, closest thing will be Dark/Demon Souls, understand this as you will + few other online modes that remind me of GTA5/GTA4.

Game is as smooth as AC4 on PS4 if anyone played that."

There is more pictures on the site they are GIFs but there not working for me also there is a gameplay video u can download on the source site.

From that picture it looks pretty meh but it will most likely look better actually seeing it on a ps4.

post-1006-0-74822300-1400344930.jpg

Hard to tell based on the small size of the images but this looks more like the PS3 version.....

Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

To answer few question I saw in thread – yes, you push doors with your palm if you are not running and kick them in with your shoulder when you do.

Game is as smooth as AC4 on PS4 if anyone played that."

How do you kick something in with your shoulder? Also wasn't AC4 30fps on PS4?

yes but what is meant here is that it doesnt go below 30 frams

some games used to dip under 30

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I have no idea thats just what the guy said who played it.

it should look pretty decent on the ps4, of course not maxed but still i doubt it will look horrid.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Hard to tell based on the small size of the images but this looks more like the PS3 version.....

Aye, almost like a GTA IV mod in fact

-------

Current Rig

-------

Ssh! Don't say that here, watch out for the PC police officers...

hey im got reputation here, people wanna fuck with me, ill battle to the death

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Ssh! Don't say that here, watch out for the PC police officers...

Wow hey let's not get crazy here, it does look ok for a very low end PC which is all some folk can afford I'll give you that. But considering all other bullshit Sony pulls off you're better off putting together a sub 500 APU based system though.

-------

Current Rig

-------

So how is the gameplay.... you know the important stuff?

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

That has to be the worst screenshot/footage I've seen of this game to date, you can get more from watching the official gameplay trailers.

This doesn't look very good to me...

HARDWARE INTERRUPT MOTHAF#%A!
WINDOWS 10 = adware, driven by spyware

So how is the gameplay.... you know the important stuff?

Nope, you don't get to create a reputation based on the pretty trailers and "next gen" claims and just before release when you realized you couldn't deliver go to "gamplay matters, resolutions are just numbers" bullshit: they made their fucking sandwich and now they will have to eat it. None of the "gameplay" was particularly impossible on the last gen consoles and games like Watchdogs were used to fool people into buying the new hardware, only showing how pathetic that "generational" updates system is.

-------

Current Rig

-------

That looks pretty cool. Resolution is only a number ):

I was going to say something about how that looks more like an iPhone 4 screenshot but even the iPhone 4 resolution would be way bigger than 590x331.

dude resolution is just a number ;)

I think we should all email Ubisoft and ask that they sell Watchdog's for 1 cent over cost, because profits are only a number. I can't wait for the IGN comparison of compressed, muted color video, with a Macbook Pro claimed as Ultra. That should make people feel better about their console. Maybe Kotaku can use a 2006 PC again and claim it is ultra and that the PS4 version looks better then the PC version like Tomb Raider. If they actually do use ultra settings they will claim you need a hexa core, and two Titan Black's and at least a TB in SSD's.

Since resolution doesn't matter, I suggest all next gen owners purchase the game on their previous console. You know...the one that you replaced the first one or two Xbox 360's with after it exploded. Show the world that resolution and graphics don't matter and that "resolution is just a number". Take those next gen machines back or sell them. They are obviously useless since they don't play GTA V. Every console owner knows GTA V wins all arguments for system comparison. Last gen > Current gen.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

fps is just a number 

No that's just actual resolution :^)

resolution is just a number