Watch Dogs PlayStation 4 Screenshots Leaked

JAKEBAB

I am waiting to see more gameplay and try it out myself. Graphics can only push a game so far, yes it will be the thing that grabs your attention, it will add to the atmosphere but if the gameplay is bad or mediocre its not gonna be a fun experience. Gameplay will always be a superior metric than graphics.

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

fps is just a number 

resolution is just a number

Not sure if serious, but you're only a little bit right. Some people don't even notice the differences yet complain I don't get it lol

IdeaCentre K450 Review - My favorite (pre-built) gaming desktop under $1000.

Gaming PC Under $500 = Gaming on a budget.

Not sure if serious, but you're only a little bit right. Some people don't even notice the differences yet complain I don't get it lol

joke from the   wan show 

joke from the   wan show 

its from the creative director of Watch Dogs who said:  "Resolution is a number, just like framerate is a number. All those numbers are valid aspects of making games." or PR talk to downplay the fact that current console cannot play most of the games coming out at 1080p 60fps for now (maybe never?). Its pretty much just a way of appeasing the console masses.

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

Honestly, after seeing Killzone, Infamous etc. I don't see Watchdogs breaking any ground in console graphical quality, I just want to know whether or not the gameplay is decent.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

Nope, you don't get to create a reputation based on the pretty trailers and "next gen" claims and just before release when you realized you couldn't deliver go to "gamplay matters, resolutions are just numbers" bullshit: they made their fucking sandwich and now they will have to eat it. None of the "gameplay" was particularly impossible on the last gen consoles and games like Watchdogs were used to fool people into buying the new hardware, only showing how pathetic that "generational" updates system is.

I don't buy games because of graphics. Last gen, current, or next... I always will care about the gameplay most. Your point is 100% correct but just not relevant to what I care about or want from the game.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

I don't buy games because of graphics. Last gen, current, or next... I always will care about the gameplay most. Your point is 100% correct but just not relevant to what I care about or want from the game.

If you don't buy games because of graphics I think there are much better sandboxes for you to try, but to each his own.

-------

Current Rig

-------

If you don't buy games because of graphics I think there are much better sandboxes for you to try, but to each his own.

So you buy games strictly for graphics? Other factors like replayability, gameplay, longetivity, etc don't matter? Cool.

IdeaCentre K450 Review - My favorite (pre-built) gaming desktop under $1000.

Gaming PC Under $500 = Gaming on a budget.

So you buy games strictly for graphics? Other factors like replayability, gameplay, longetivity, etc don't matter? Cool.

No sir, I didn't say that, my argument is very clear that Ubisoft marketed it like that by deceptively using the PC version images when they knew the console versions were crap by comparison. Nice attempt at a straw man but no.

-------

Current Rig

-------

The OP has PS3 footage, that aint PS4. WCCFTECH are a lame and extremely bias website, I take anything they say with a grain of salt.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Graphics, re-playability, gameplay and longevity are just numbers.

Wait, what?

Relax guys, this is just the standard version. I bet they will release HD texture pack for $9.99 and 4K texture pack for as little as $19.99.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |